**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MD level99???

I was resetting some of my masteries today and when I went to put my points into MD it said I couldn’t because I needed to be at level 99. So no MD for me right now apparently 🙄

Comments

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    ik3ka3ljv4pu.png
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Maybe reading the announcement about the changes about to happen to MD would have helped before starting a new thread..
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    read the announcment.....

wow sooo many people ask the same questions and say the same things over and over.....

which have already been answered by kabam.......

READ THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCMENTS
  • GDEVIL69_GDEVIL69_ Posts: 25
    edited September 2018
    Kabams annoucement regarding MD:
    - On August 31st, we will lock the ability to purchase any more levels of Mystic Dispersion. This is also when we will be taking our “snapshot” of Summoner Masteries, and Mastery Core inventories. Any Mastery cores purchased after this date will not be refunded.

Did Kabam announce that they will be extending the Summoner Level from 60 to 99?
    I must of missed this....let me go check.

EDIT: Nope, no such news regarding the summoner level.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I am with OP Summoner LVL 99....
    And these changes don't happen until you update (not sure if the update is already out or not
    EDIT:
    In the announcement it states after Aug 31 you can't make changes to MD until after the update.
    @GDEVIL69_
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Does it cost units to reset your masteries? If so, how much?
  • JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    Dave2442 wrote: »
    Does it cost units to reset your masteries? If so, how much?

Depends on the mastery and its level. Google it.
    I was resetting some of my masteries today and when I went to put my points into MD it said I couldn’t because I needed to be at level 99. So no MD for me right now apparently 🙄

You mustn't pay attention to other threads. This was just stated a few days ago or what ever.

Got to pay attention to save room
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited September 2018

Hi! You'll be able to purchase it after the changes go into effect. You can check out the announcement for all of the details.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
This discussion has been closed.