**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Not Allowing Me to 100% “Enter the Cabal” Need Help!!

Hi all,
Can someone help me understand what is going on with this game... I am trying to 100% chapter 3 on enter the cabal titled “ghosts off days pasts” but it won’t allow me to complete portals “C” it’s not even being given to me as an option to select. Anyone know why this may be? I have attached pictures for everyone to see please reach out to me if you have any info.
ztkjraixjsuf.jpeg
6d8sxn0uj18o.png
xnxb3xfaegnr.png

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Scroll down maybe?
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    edited September 2018
    Scroll down c is below a and b
  • B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    edited September 2018
    no option, u exit , and enter again, game back to normal, but u lost your energy
    it happen to me too
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    When the teleport option comes up, put your finger on the A/B and scroll up. The C is below it.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I am trying to 100% chapter 3 on enter the cabal titled “ghosts off days pasts” but it won’t allow me to complete portals “C” it’s not even being given to me as an option to select. Anyone know why this may be?

Wow, this again? Wow.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Can't wait for this eq to be over so these posts stop
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    These posts come up every month
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    If you tap on the "C" portal, it should allow you to teleport there.
    Or you could scroll in the portal list, but since you haven't managed to do that, It might be more difficult :smile:
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    w563gzjcv6wz.gif
  • Guy I got this too work.... I’m still kinda newish to this game and hadn’t ran ito this issue before so I appreciate you all chiming in with your suggestions. I wasn’t aware you could scroll up when there were more than 2 portals available... now I know. Thanks all!