**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank down tickets every year with meta change

Hi Team

I have been playing this game for almost 2 + years now. I was a part of the 12.0 patch which introduced too many nerf issues and hence we all were provided with rank down tickets.
Since then we still have seen nerf to many characters like Drax, Archangel, etc and by the more powerful characters like blade, Stark enhanced spiderman, Corvus etc old champions are like totally under utilized. In my case i ranked my hawkeye to rank 4 2 years ago as i had no good options then but now i have significantly better options so in this meta shifting of the game, kabam should allow us to rank down champions at least once a year so that we can better utilize our resources. Tier 2 alpha is a hard earned resource and old champions must not eat up all those critical resources until they are buffed to match current state of the game.
Please let me know if you have any better suggestions.
Regards
MCOC Insider

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets were never and aren't for meta changes. The game evolves and so does your roster. Resources to rank can be earned over and over again and were never meant to be reused often.
    AA and Drax weren't nerfs and there hasnt been any nerf of a character since 12.0. Hawkeye is still a very good champ that can help in a lot of different situations.
    Fact of the matter is, if 12.0 never happened, you'd be doing the same thing you have been never knowing there were such things as RDT's. When the first 5*'s came out, we didn't get RDT's and when new 4*'s came out even before 5*'s we never got RDT's.
    What would be the point in completing or competing for resources if all you needed to do was switch it around? Then you'd beg for more storage space because of overflow and whatnot. They are bad for the game.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Last crismast ther gav 1 rank Down ticket. So ther May du Thisted ago but WHO’s ikow
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    STOP asking for Rank Down tickets. New champs come out. Old champs are less effective. Y'know what you do? Earn the resources needed to rank those new champs. So what if you have a champ you don't like anymore that is fully ranked. Get over it. Grind. That's the point of the game.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    The real solution is to make rank up materials more available...

If only Kabam would give us more opportunities to earn T2A... oh wait
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I was of the school of thought that RDT'S should be given out, as you say once a year or so but (I cant believe I'm saying this) Kabam has begun to make rank up material more readily available and you may still find a need for that older champ you ranked at some point.