**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* shards

After i complete the next UC event , ill end up at 9300 shards...any idea how to get 700 shards other than arena and waiting for another 4 weeks?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    TBH idk how you get those shards
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Join a top tier alliance and win wars, or hope for dupes on your 5* crystals.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Anyone else?
    DRTO wrote: »
    Join a top tier alliance and win wars, or hope for dupes on your 5* crystals.

Yeah need 3 5* dupes to cross the line and thats highly improbable i guess
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    if you grind arena for th 5* characters and you do i belive above 20% you can achieve 100 6* shards. that and hope for 5* dupes

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    After i complete the next UC event , ill end up at 9300 shards...any idea how to get 700 shards other than arena and waiting for another 4 weeks?

Dupe 5*s but you'll need to dupe 3. Other than that, Arena or wait 2 days for the new UC event coming and you can complete chapter 1 and should get what you need.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Act 5.4
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    dupe a 5* gives 250 6* shards
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Rajuteda wrote: »

Dupe 5*s but you'll need to dupe 3. Other than that, Arena or wait 2 days for the new UC event coming and you can complete chapter 1 and should get what you need.

I meant after Emma frost event ill be at 9300
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Complete act 5.
    Grind for ~6.5 mil in the 5* featured arena for 11-30% and get 100 shards.
    Or hope to dupe 5* champs, which is way harder unless you have a fat roster.
    Seems like there is no hope for me...act 5 already 100%..and im not sure if i can put up 6.5m in the arena but ill try

Thanks everyone
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Top 10% in 5* arena
    Top 10% in 5* arena

Love your channel mate...mad respect!!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    You already must be having a couple of 6 stars considering that you have 100%ed Act 5. Also you must have a good 5 star roster. Hope to get few dupes and a couple of 5 star arena which takes hardly a couple of weeks. Good luck.