**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can’t enter game - no update [Merged Threads]

Nomercy_4_youNomercy_4_you Posts: 44
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Error login. This message says “install update”, but I was check in App store and update is not avaiable…

• vrvikvrvik Posts: 5
    edited September 2018
    x6tk9dzhtcxi.png
    6fula4k2atqe.png
    Hey guys I have a problem I'm running Mcoc on iPhone 7 and I keep getting this

When I click on reconnect it asks me to update and my game Is actually upto date

Tried reinstalling it but of no use

any help is greatly appreciated
    edited September 2018
    pxr2lqx65hda.png

xxc25xo31sw1.png

• BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    I was asked to update the app repeatedly just now. I tried many times. Even I uninstall the app and reinstall it, doesn't work.

I won't be able to login my account in this situation.

Need help from GM team.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra t8wo8gc2pk2q.jpeg
  • I can login into my account on my android but that isn't my daily driver so please guys any help is greatly appreciated
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    me too.5jiw2enuoag7.jpeg
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    Yes I am having the same problem
    Was about to take this thing back!
    Fwiw I tried erasing and downloading the game 3 times as well as signing in and out of game center etc. Nothing.
    Same issue here on my ipad pro 10.5
  • CrowShowCrowShow Posts: 4
    Same problem for me. I was online earlier (with what I thought was latest version of game); and now I can’t login. I tried uninstalling app and reinstalling but nothing. Anyone have any help??
    Same issue here on my iPad pro 10.5
    Same
  • I got the same thing....
  • let's hope kabam will solve this asap, we can't grind, so we are behind, this is not fair!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    2018 ipad 9.7 no problem so its not specifically apple devices, maybe network..

Im on NA network
  • what will happen for the rest of us that can't login and grind? I'm at 20 mil atm and used units to refresh, will they be lost?
    There are about 5 or 6 threads I saw reporting this same issue.
  • 2018 ipad 9.7 no problem so its not specifically apple devices, maybe network..

Im on NA network

It's apple related, I tried on an old android device and works, on apple it doesn't
    edited September 2018
    vrvik wrote: »
    I can login into my account on my android but that isn't my daily driver so please guys any help is greatly appreciated
    Mcochong wrote: »

Im on NA network

It's apple related, I tried on an old android device and works, on apple it doesn't

????... Just tried my lg g6 android and I cannot log in. Still able to log in on apple ipad though.

So NO IT IS NOT apple only, please do not confuse kabam so they fix this quickly
  • Hey there!

We're sending this along to the rest of the team. I'm sorry to see it's been a problem for you, but we'll get this looked at and resolved.

OP - can you tell me what device you're playing on?

I tried on iphone x and iphone 6s, same problem, it worked to login from android on the same account, btw I tried logging in on same devices with my secondary account and it works, seems account related.
  • Hey everyone!

Merging threads together! Make sure you post device information so we can pass it along. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.
  • Gblake1965Gblake1965 Posts: 23
    Well It works just fine on my Android Samsung S8+, but am having the issue on my 2017 Ipad pro 9.7
  • vrvik wrote: »
    I can login into my account on my android but that isn't my daily driver so please guys any help is greatly appreciated

Im on NA network

????... Just tried my lg g6 android and I cannot log in. Still able to log in on apple ipad though.

So NO IT IS NOT apple only, please do not confuse kabam so they fix this quickly

well it's exact the opposite for me!!!
    Hey there!

We're sending this along to the rest of the team. I'm sorry to see it's been a problem for you, but we'll get this looked at and resolved.

OP - can you tell me what device you're playing on?

I tried on iphone x and iphone 6s, same problem, it worked to login from android on the same account, btw I tried logging in on same devices with my secondary account and it works, seems account related.

iPhone 6S and iOS latest version.

vrvik wrote: »

Im on NA network

well it's exact the opposite for me!!!

I force closed the app, restarted the phone, and now it fired up ok, try that.

Still logging in on my ipad 2018 fine though.
  • İphone 6s tried with both wifi and 4g, cant login