**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t enter game - no update [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Mcochong wrote: »
    vrvik wrote: »
    I can login into my account on my android but that isn't my daily driver so please guys any help is greatly appreciated
    Mcochong wrote: »
    2018 ipad 9.7 no problem so its not specifically apple devices, maybe network..

Im on NA network

It's apple related, I tried on an old android device and works, on apple it doesn't

????... Just tried my lg g6 android and I cannot log in. Still able to log in on apple ipad though.

So NO IT IS NOT apple only, please do not confuse kabam so they fix this quickly

well it's exact the opposite for me!!!

I force closed the app, restarted the phone, and now it fired up ok, try that.

Still logging in on my ipad 2018 fine though.

that didn't work for me.
  • I am getting the same "new version required" message on all my iOS devices. My androids devices are fine. Maybe something with the Apple app store?
  • Tried closing app, restarting iOS devices. That did not work.
  • Same things here

iPhone 7 + last Os
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Running iOS 10.3.3 on an iPad Retina display
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    WE DEMAND RANK DOWN TICKETS
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    iPhone 7 here. Was in the game but got kicked out and can’t get back in.

The game was running very slowly though, like a crash was in the post and on its way.
  • DeskclerksDeskclerks Posts: 10
    Same issue iPad Pro and iPhone 8
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 47
    Living in Germany. Playing on IOS. Game is requesting an update, but there is no new update available in App Store. My understanding is it has a release date of tomorrow!
    Pic of screen...
  • LoPresti wrote: »
    WE DEMAND RANK DOWN TICKETS

haha nice try :-)

Doesn't work:
    Ipad AIR 2 ios 10.3.3
    iPhone 7 iOS 12
    iPhone SE, iOS 11.4.1
    iPhone 6s
    iPhone 6 iOS 11.4.1
    Phone 7 iOS 12
    Ipad pro 10.5, ios 11.4.1
    Iphone 7+ IOS 11.4.1
    iPhone SE, iOS 12 beta
    iPad Air iOs 11.4.1

Works:
    Ipad air IOS 11.4.1

as you can see it's problem not based on device or ios version. ipad air with 11.4.1 have met both conditions :-)
  • Running iOS 11.4.1 on my iPad Mini 2. Same issue, there is no update and I can't logging in.
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    edited September 2018
    I opened the game a fee minutes ago amd I was not able to login into the game with the error “you need to update the app” and when I click on update, no update is shown in the app store. I tried it on my iPhone as well as on iPad. I deleted amd reinstalled the app but Nothings happening. What’s the exact issue? 6ca78nmmynxe.png
    9uqptnws5agc.png
  • Har8Har8 Posts: 31
    Iphone X. IOS 11.4.1. Requests update.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Well this is a first. Usually the bugs don't appear until after you actually update.
  • crea7orcrea7or Posts: 12
    I'm iOS user. Still on version 19.1.1 and that is the latest update available on appstore. On android it is 19.1.2. Can't login as the game keeps asking me to update to the latest version.
  • Game shows that it needed to update but on app store it is uoda to date. I was in arena and kicked of out it due this issue.my boost ate wasted and I am still a 65k player and it means a lot to me to losing boost and time in arena
  • Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    edited September 2018
    I opened the game and I was not able to login with the error “you need to update the app” and when I click on update it’s showing no update in the app store. I deleted the app and reinstalled it again but getting the same error. What’s the exact issue?
    Iphone 7 plus
    Ios :- 11.4.1 jchkxmssdp75.png
    tkxtxarearjvz.png
    I suspect that Apple has not yet released the newest update on IStore, but Kabam has it in their code to use the new update as of now. Probably Kabam made a late submission and not yet approved by apple. I got a new update on my Android a few days ago.
  • KrukkKrukk Posts: 12
    I try to log in on my iPad 10 2018 and it says I need update I go to app store says update done still can't log on
  • Uninstall. It’s a pain but happens this way for some folks.

been there, done that...fixed nada

ipad air2

4t1561oa62ql.jpg
    dqw0b5ncma3v.jpg
  • Hey everyone!

We've pushed a fix for this! Please close out of the game and the app store app entirely. Once both are completely closed, please reopen MCOC and it should take you into the game. Thanks for your patience on this! If you're still having issues let me know! :)
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I know it’s my fault for being so late but I still can easily finish my event quests this evening. Hiwever I sit here with a movie cued up that I don’t really have to watch, iPad charged, snack that don’t make my fingers sticky and a whole bunch of refills in my stash, ready to be used. But no game. Great. I have to work all day tomorrow and since I kive in Europe, it’s late already, can’t stay up forever. Thanks Kabam.
  • DeskclerksDeskclerks Posts: 10
    Hey everyone!

We've pushed a fix for this! Please close out of the game and the app store app entirely. Once both are completely closed, please reopen MCOC and it should take you into the game. Thanks for your patience on this! If you're still having issues let me know! :)

Still failing for me
  • Hey everyone!

still unworking
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Having the same issue on my ipad mini 2 it's less than a year old. I tried to Uninstall and reinstall the game but it did not work and now, since I'm linked to an android device as well I can't log back in on my ipad, it just starts out like I'm a new player without an account.