**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* shards

After i complete the next UC event , ill end up at 9300 shards...any idea how to get 700 shards other than arena and waiting for another 4 weeks?

Comments

• colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    TBH idk how you get those shards
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Join a top tier alliance and win wars, or hope for dupes on your 5* crystals.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Anyone else?
    DRTO wrote: »
    Join a top tier alliance and win wars, or hope for dupes on your 5* crystals.

Yeah need 3 5* dupes to cross the line and thats highly improbable i guess
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    if you grind arena for th 5* characters and you do i belive above 20% you can achieve 100 6* shards. that and hope for 5* dupes

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    After i complete the next UC event , ill end up at 9300 shards...any idea how to get 700 shards other than arena and waiting for another 4 weeks?

Dupe 5*s but you'll need to dupe 3. Other than that, Arena or wait 2 days for the new UC event coming and you can complete chapter 1 and should get what you need.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Act 5.4
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    dupe a 5* gives 250 6* shards
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Rajuteda wrote: »

Dupe 5*s but you'll need to dupe 3. Other than that, Arena or wait 2 days for the new UC event coming and you can complete chapter 1 and should get what you need.

I meant after Emma frost event ill be at 9300
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Complete act 5.
    Grind for ~6.5 mil in the 5* featured arena for 11-30% and get 100 shards.
    Or hope to dupe 5* champs, which is way harder unless you have a fat roster.
    Seems like there is no hope for me...act 5 already 100%..and im not sure if i can put up 6.5m in the arena but ill try

Thanks everyone
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Top 10% in 5* arena
    Top 10% in 5* arena

Love your channel mate...mad respect!!
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    You already must be having a couple of 6 stars considering that you have 100%ed Act 5. Also you must have a good 5 star roster. Hope to get few dupes and a couple of 5 star arena which takes hardly a couple of weeks. Good luck.