**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Skill Awakening Gem

Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I just finished exploration of 5.3 and ended up with a 5* skill awakening gem. Just curious on who people think will benefit from it more. I do currently use the Trinity as a quest team most of the time with a 5* R4 Blade, 5* R4 GR and 4* R5 Sparky. Killmonger is currently R2, but can bring him up to R3 right now and may go R4 in the near future also. I know they both benefit, but KM sig looks to be better then just healing like Blade's. Unless there is some other skill I'm not thinking of? I know GP is a candidate, but dont have a 5* of her and do have a 4* R4 duped.

5* Skill Awakening Gem 32 votes

Blade
62%
AjavedXillymanMrLalowAlex13369Jim0172hendroidsvAnonymous346HERVE_LEANDRESuperSam57A l p h aJohn757PedritkoPaytoPlayMilkerWhale72QuattrucciSidDDragonpfm007FooshblalalaDisgruntled_User_123SparkyCz 20 votes
Killmonger
37%
GroundedWisdomadqqedfyvrWhiteManbuttersAjjohnsbb8XFA_RebootedJedo_5KnightNvrEndingSilentKissFhfjghhggggjfhfjgŁŤÇSilent_Champion 12 votes
Other Skill
0%

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Wow, really didn't expect KM to be ahead by so much with all the love for Blade out there. I guess I know what Blade does awakened and it's pretty simple. KM takes a little more to line up his true strike and reverberation to get the attack increase. Anyone with both awakened, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I know both are used in different circumstances, so it isn't necessarily apples to apples. In all honesty, I'm getting tired of using the Trinity all the time...its been so long....lol Even though they do get through a lot of content.

Edit: now its a tie, that's what I was expecting to make the decision harder anyways....lol.
  • Blade
    It all depends on where are you right now in the game, I would love a duped KM in my roster too, but, for attack, he is fine unduped. Now, Blade healing can save you a lot of items in the exploration of act 5, and you can have a easy first run in LOL with him too.
    Now, if you don't care or don't need to clear more content right now, I change my vote for KM, cause he is a badass.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    hendroidsv wrote: »
    It all depends on where are you right now in the game, I would love a duped KM in my roster too, but, for attack, he is fine unduped. Now, Blade healing can save you a lot of items in the exploration of act 5, and you can have a easy first run in LOL with him too.
    Now, if you don't care or don't need to clear more content right now, I change my vote for KM, cause he is a badass.

My next move, besides the monthly quests are to finish exploration of Act 5. Have exploration of 5.4 left and just exploration of Collector chapter in 5.2. After that, at some point LoL, but who knows when I'll get to that at this point.