**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: X-Men: Class Omega

edited September 2018 in General Discussion
NOTE: Unlike most monthly events that start at 10am PST, this one will not start until 11am PST. This one hour delay is to ensure that we can offload the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event before we start the Class Omega Event, and prevent any unintended issues.

BACK TO SCHOOL

With Mutants scattered all over The Battlerealm, some of them are not aware of how powerful they are and they are in need of a leader. This is a job for an Omega Class Mutant, and who better than Emma Frost to take these Mutants under her wing. She has established an Academy in The Contest and all Mutants are invited. However Beast and Bishop are not so easily convinced that Emma’s intentions are pure. With The Summoner’s help they want to investigate this new “Academy”.

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER

Two new Mutant Champions have entered The Battlerealm!

Emma Frost bursts into The Contest! With the ability to switch between her telepath and diamond form, Emma will be able to defend her fellow Mutants against the toughest of opponents. In diamond form Emma is a formidable defender, she gains armor and has resistance to most damage over time effects. In telepath form Emma switches to a damage dealer, controlling the minds of her enemies and inflicting as much pain as possible.

Omega Red is a relentless assassin and will stop at nothing to take down his targets. He releases death spores that slowly poison his targets when they are near him. Omega Red uses carbonadium tentacles to inflict huge damage, when injured he can also utilize them to steal life from his opponents. Omega Red will make a fine addition to your arsenal especially when you are up against poison and bleed Champions.

--
Q&A

How long does this quest run for?
This quest will be starting on the 5th of September at ~11:00AM PST and will run until October 3rd at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until September 19th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

I can’t see some of the rewards under “View Rewards” Are they missing?
No, they’re there! Currently we can’t fit all the rewards in the preview. In Particular, the title on Heroic difficulty cannot be previewed but you will still receive it upon meeting the required criteria.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
2x Generic Tier 1 Catalyst
2x Generic Tier 2 Catalyst
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
1x Red Death Title

For completing and mastering all of the Normal quests, you earn:
1x 3-Star Bishop
5000x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
150x Units
2700x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
1x Alpha Catalyst
3x Tier 2 Generic Catalyst
5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
1x Red Death Title

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
x1 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
1x Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Generic Catalyst
12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
1x Red Death Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
6000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (3x Crystals)
2000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
1500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment
1x Queen of Diamonds Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected quests, you earn:
4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
7500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
2500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
12000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9000x Tier 5 Generic Catalyst Shard
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal

NOTE: Unlike most monthly events that start at 10am PST, this one will not start until 11am PST. This one hour delay is to ensure that we can offload the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies event before we start the Class Omega Event, and prevent any unintended issues.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    This seems like a typo in the second sentence:

This quest will be starting on the 5th of September at ~11:00AM PST and will run until October 3rd at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until July 18th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.
  • This seems like a typo in the second sentence:

This quest will be starting on the 5th of September at ~11:00AM PST and will run until October 3rd at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until July 18th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

Thanks for pointing it out! The typo has been fixed.
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    Is there a free master key this month?
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Amazing! I thought only danger rooms are running for this month🤣
  • master88master88 Posts: 22
    when is act 6 coming ?
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Emma doesn’t sound OP at all...

gonna be hella-sweet
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Emma doesn’t sound OP at all...

Believe it, she has inverted control by activating her specials. You will need a power control champs

• What about the master key?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I guess i know who i will use for omega...poison immune there he aint so bad lol
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    What about the master key?

The Master Key will not be given out in this month's Quest Event.

We won't need it this month and can go straight to Master difficulty?

Um no? You’ll need to beat Heroic or, if you’re Uncollected,purchase it from the store.
  • Why can’t you guys upgrade the Legends rewards. T4cc is not that hard to get now a days.
  • What about the master key?

The Master Key will not be given out in this month's Quest Event.

We won't need it this month and can go straight to Master difficulty?
    You need it. It will not be given out, so you have to get it from Heroic.

It's not listed in the rewards for Heroic. Let the mod tell me if that's an omission or a change. Thanks
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    One day we will see a increase in rewards. While not unhappy with the crystal shard amounts. We really need more t2a in the game.
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    Do away with having to beat heroic to play master already, it's kind of ridiculous.why can't we just play which one we want. I get having uncollected level, but master should be open.
  • cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    It's slightly annoying at this time to see so many PHC and 3* shards/crystals in the rewards. Why so light on 4* shards? For those of us that are still trying to advance in the game, 3*s and PHC's (may as well call them 2* crystals) really don't do much for advancement. Just a thought, but could we see more 4* shards and fewer PHC shards. 500 more shards could make a big difference to someone. Thanks
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    cant elder's banes get the master key automatically? all I do on heroic is put in corvus with mutant support team and "1hit - buttonpress-1hit-buttonpress"
    also with the danger rooms, we will have this month:
    1.: Uncollected diff
    2.: Heroic diff
    3.: Master diff
    4.: New AQ series
    5.: AW
    6.: Danger rooms
    7.: maybe some arena
    how will we sleep tho?
  • jozephxjozephx Posts: 8
    Emma Frost can't control magnetos mind,he god helmet..fix that Bug:))))
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    benshb wrote: »
    cant elder's banes get the master key automatically? all I do on heroic is put in corvus with mutant support team and "1hit - buttonpress-1hit-buttonpress"
    also with the danger rooms, we will have this month:
    1.: Uncollected diff
    2.: Heroic diff
    3.: Master diff
    4.: New AQ series
    5.: AW
    6.: Danger rooms
    7.: maybe some arena
    how will we sleep tho?

Just don’t do #’s 2-7 and you’ll sleep just fine 😂
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    jozephx wrote: »
    Emma Frost can't control magnetos mind,he god helmet..fix that Bug:))))

First, she wasn't even released ... you don't know what abilities she will have.
    And second, a mod already commented on thus on the patch notes discussion thread. Some champions will have immunity to one of her abilities
  • I can not log in! When I want to join the game show me that a new version is valid but actually there is nothing
  • jozephxjozephx Posts: 8
    I know that kabam had other rulles for Marvel characters..in Marvel world u can't defeat thanos so easily,but in mcoc u Can with Howard the duck..:())