**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Announcing Event Quest: X-Men: Class Omega

Comments

• Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    no more t4cc shards crystals on heroic?
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic quests, you earn:
    4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
    3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
    1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    x1 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
    1x Alpha Catalyst
    2x Tier 3 Generic Catalyst
    12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
    1x Red Death Title

Holding Kabam up to agreement of making sure this happens with the extra PHCs this month. Although saddened by the lost of t4cc crystal frags.
  • Please, can we start on the Master without having to fully explore Heroic? Completion proves that one *could* explore it. Surely it's not a good thing to make stronger players grind, and the rest of us would like the chance to test our mettle throughout the month.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Y would u remove cct4 fragments yyyy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Could be a typo.
  • AnakinIsGoneAnakinIsGone Posts: 220
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    Amazing! I thought only danger rooms are running for this month🤣

What a relief :p
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    So with this being an X - men event and all would we be seeing that horrendous Ice Pheonix back?
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Excited For this event and New AQ...
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Yesterday I bang doremamu in just 52 hits..
    https://youtu.be/7KQc2ibagKI
    What a farewell for season end
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    edited September 2018
    When will the update be available for Apple and Android devices
    @Kabam Miike
  • cyfercyfer Posts: 7
    edited September 2018
    Kabam Jimbo, any idea when the announcement on the champs for the next 6* featured will be? need to make a few life changing decisions based on that :'D
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I like the content, and it amazes me how nobody has yet referenced the fact that Emma has made an academy in the realm.
    As in, students have a place to go.
    As in, New Mutants is going to be coming out as a film, so.. enter Wolfsbane? For instance?

Did we just get a wee sneak peek into the future here? :smile:
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Mods - you all fully prepared to merge the many, many threads that will be created shortly after 10 am PST complaining about how the new quest is not available?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Don't you think it's time to bring the Unchallenged title back for this quest?

I like that they made the title unique for the first Uncollected difficulty only. With so much additional content added since the first Uncollected EQ earlier this year, most people have rosters much stronger than when the first Uncollected EQ happened, meaning it was much tougher to beat it for most players. Those that did got a "badge of honor."

With stronger rosters, the current EQ won't be as hard as that first one. The exclusivity can motivate you. If you see a title you want, you've got to put in the effort right then and there. Otherwise it's gone for good. I'm all for new titles (despite hardly ever looking at them), but I think once a title has been run, it should be retired, never to return.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Wish this isnt hard like thanos or adaptoid things
  • MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    It seems very odd the content will release at 11 PST. Understand you are delaying it an hour but that would still be 11 PDT since right now Pacific time zone in North America is Pacific Daylight Time not Pacific Standard Time.

• For completing and mastering all of the Heroic quests, you earn:
    3x Premium Hero Crystals
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
    1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    x1 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
    1x Alpha Catalyst
    2x Tier 3 Generic Catalyst
    12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
    30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
    1x Red Death Title

Holding Kabam up to agreement of making sure this happens with the extra PHCs this month. Although saddened by the lost of t4cc crystal frags.

Hey there, apologies for the typo; this month's Heroic Quest will still only reward 4,000x Premium Crystal Shards but will still award 10x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals. We'll get that updated on the original post.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    So why isnt it up yet?
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    So why isnt it up yet?

I'm in it now. Have you Updated? Try a refresh of the game.
    Gentlemen,

It is absolutely frustrating to know that the master key will not be available on this new monthly mission, I particularly wanted to know what motivates Kabam to sometimes provide "yes" and sometimes "no" this kind of feature, which in my view all players who we have already achieved the "Non-Collectible" level we deserve to have the master mission at no cost because of this feat which is quite difficult. Again you are not being transparent with us at all, but let's go to unnecessary spending.

It really has nothing to do with transparency. It's always a requirement to complete Heroic. Uncollected Players can purchane the Key. Occasionally, they will give it as a Special Gift. However, at the moment, it's not given automatically.
    edited September 2018
    Gentlemen,

It is absolutely frustrating to know that the master key will not be available on this new monthly mission, I particularly wanted to know what motivates Kabam to sometimes provide "yes" and sometimes "no" this kind of feature, which in my view all players who we have already achieved the "Non-Collectible" level we deserve to have the master mission at no cost because of this feat which is quite difficult. Again you are not being transparent with us at all, but let's go to unnecessary spending.

It really has nothing to do with transparency. It's always a requirement to complete Heroic. Uncollected Players can purchane the Key. Occasionally, they will give it as a Special Gift. However, at the moment, it's not given automatically.

Friend,

I do not know what your concept of transparency, but I still do not find it transparent, I do not see it as a gift, but I respect your point of view. Come on.

Deadpool gave it to us once, and last month was after a hard month.
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    When does this start the message said 11AM PST that was 48 min ago correct?
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    CUB wrote: »
    When does this start the message said 11AM PST that was 48 min ago correct?

@Kabam Miike Is it up yet?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Watched Seatin’s stream. Emma Frost is going to make a lot of people quit, and I know I’m not the only one skipping this months EQ.