**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye update

I love HE's higher bleed since last update. People love playing him now.

BUT he's not hawkeye yet.

Hawkeye should have 0% enemy evasion from his arrows.

Give Hawkeye the ability to switch arrows similar to Winter Soldier new ammo selection

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    I second that change, have different arrow effects!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I second that change, have different arrow effects!

Love it!
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    He needs evasion or physical resistance , he is very weak in defense
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Agree 100%
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Good points!
  • Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92
    Also his sp2 should incinerate, given the explosion that it does
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I like the un-evadable idea for his shots. Very cool and fitting.

I do not want him selecting arrow type like WS though. His special 1 is perfect as is. I do think his special 2 should have incinerate as mentioned above. And then his special 3 (which uses 3 arrows), should have all 3 effects (bleed, power drain, and incinerate).

That would really make Hawkeye a compelling hero.
  • I agree :)
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

I do not want him selecting arrow type like WS though. His special 1 is perfect as is. I do think his special 2 should have incinerate as mentioned above. And then his special 3 (which uses 3 arrows), should have all 3 effects (bleed, power drain, and incinerate).

That's actually a better idea. Messing with his sp1 would messs up his only good quality. But the arrow evade-bypass and just more to his specials would make him awesome. The arrow selection has already passed HE for WS ammo. Leave it be
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

This.
    Also he is capable of using his bow in close combat so why not give him a moveset overhaul.
    Have him whack people with the bow for his combo and maybe as a heavy he could fire a random arrow at the opponent
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Agree. But that's a whole other issue of older champs being stagnant and shared moves. Look at the female champs. They gave elektra a new basic attack animation. But there's still 8 female champs that have the same basic hits. Obviously it's through all the other older champs champs too. But new champs are purely unique.

They're SLOWLY updating older champs like WS. Well, at least his sp2.

I think updating the older champs is more beneficial to the experience. A literal revitalization of this game would be the +100 champs being individually unique.

The main point, is make them true to the character. That's the appeal
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    I totally agree with this. Hawkeye just might be my first 5/50 4* champ. it would be awesome if they updated his abilities.