**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHO TO BRING TO AQ (MAP 6)?

ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
I am having a hard time deciding which three to bring.
I'll state what my paths are so you have an idea of who I need.
SECTION 1: PATH B or 2 (START WITH ONE BAR OF POWER PATH)
SECTION 2: PATH F or 6 (DEGENERATION PATH)
SECTION 3: PATH D or 4 (DEGENERATION PATH)

If anyone wants to see in detail here's the link to map 6.
https://www.johncar.com.au/mcocmaps (PICK ALPHABETICAL OR NUMERICAL)

Thanks for your time!

WHO TO BRING TO AQ (MAP 6)? 32 votes

(5*) R4 X-23, (4*) R5 Gwenpool, (4*) R5 Dr Voodoo
9%
RaganatorBahamutNBSAI 3 votes
(5*) R4 X-23, (4*) R5 Gwenpool, (4*) R5 Vision
18%
Spity68Anonymous346XFA_RebootedJohn757Mitchell35Beires 6 votes
(5*) R4 X-23, (4*) R5 Vision, (4*) R5 Dr Voodoo
71%
Deadbyrd9dangerbluSpeedbumpcAncAmODarkrider05Jim0172Ethans8279zackb213DTMelodicMetalJC_NamelezJoMama999ItsTheBroskiNoob2435ZADO1991NeoDazarasShadowBlade075FooshblalalaFrankmcocLoctiteSuperGlue 23 votes

Comments

• ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Gwenpool is no good for AQ.

Use GR instead of Voodoo

I use GR with Blade in AW bro.
  • Hint: count how many Villains there are on all your designated paths (especially section 3) and you will see why Blade/GR is more suitable than the three options you have posted. Also, I use SMSE to counter all power starts and power gains linked node AIs. Charge up poise and taunt the AI. It’s way more effective than building loas or power burning
    Hint: count how many Villains there are on all your designated paths (especially section 3) and you will see why Blade/GR is more suitable than the three options you have posted. Also, I use SMSE to counter all power starts and power gains linked node AIs. Charge up poise and taunt the AI. It’s way more effective than building loas or power burning

There are quite a few and know they are a good option. But running in "Platinum 3" So I need them in AW....
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Ultron is an excellent champion to use for Map 6 degeneration/bleed & poison paths
    Ultron is an excellent champion to use for Map 6 degeneration/bleed & poison paths

I have heard that. I'd bring him over vision if I had him. I have a 4* just not awakened.
  • Ultron is an excellent champion to use for Map 6 degeneration/bleed & poison paths

Way before 5* were viable options, I used 4* 5/50 lvl99 Ultron AOU extensively for degen path4 in AQ6. Sadly, 3mins of degen per fight makes Ultron succumb easily by the time it reaches SW (especially when she decides to proc heal block when Ultron sorely needs the regen).

4* OG Vision is a good counter provided that you play very aggressively and he has full health (since WP no longer heals robots). But I would like to qualify further that OR Vision is a poor counter to Magneto because of magnetism. Ultron however can survive Magneto thanks to Absorption. Nonetheless, survivabiity is questionable.

I’ve also tested 4*s X23, Wolverine and OG Deadpool and their survivability is highly doubtful, with exception to OR Deadpool (again provided that SW doesn’t proc and stack poison)

There only few 4*s that can truly succeed at path4 AQ6, and they are SW (prior to 12.0), Blade (with GR), GR (with Blade), Hyperion, Corvus and surprisingly the Beast (when you set up him up correctly with Acrobatic ability).

Way before 5* were viable options, I used 4* 5/50 lvl99 Ultron AOU extensively for degen path4 in AQ6. Sadly, 3mins of degen per fight makes Ultron succumb easily by the time it reaches SW (especially when she decides to proc heal block when Ultron sorely needs the regen).

4* OG Vision is a good counter provided that you play very aggressively and he has full health (since WP no longer heals robots). But I would like to qualify further that OR Vision is a poor counter to Magneto because of magnetism. Ultron however can survive Magneto thanks to Absorption. Nonetheless, survivabiity is questionable.

I’ve also tested 4*s X23, Wolverine and OG Deadpool and their survivability is highly doubtful, with exception to OR Deadpool (again provided that SW doesn’t proc and stack poison)

There only few 4*s that can truly succeed at path4 AQ6, and they are SW (prior to 12.0), Blade (with GR), GR (with Blade), Hyperion, Corvus and surprisingly the Beast (when you set up him up correctly with Acrobatic ability).

I will see how it goes. I think I should be fine with Vision, Dr Voodoo, and X-23.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Path B can be run by just about any champ. I run that with sl. I also run the degen line in section 2 with either a 4* or a 5* ultron. Depends on if I place my 5* ultron in aw. The degen paths need a reliable healing champ so x-23 and voodoo are good options. Maybe bring a third as an extra backup since any champ can clear path B