**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage Buff

2»

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Honestly, regarding carnage outrage, he’s norm the worst champion in the game, he’s the most disappointing, I think the problem is boring characters as opposed to bad ones that are fun, and that’s what carnage is to me, he should still get buffed but people like collosus and groot, who are just boring, deserve a bit more priority

Respectfully, totally disagree.

You're right, boring is boring, so blah on those guys.

But Carnage is frickin AWESOME in canon, and he should be awesome in game as well.

And Groot isnt awesome? I understand the outrage, its just strange that carnage is the one getting all the attention, again i totally agree with the buffs for carnage, but i dont quite understand why carnage seems to be the community's only concern

Because carnage is worse than groot.

Groot has (lame I’ll admit) regen, bleed immunity and can shrug debuffs off 70% faster.

Carnage has nothing. No utility. No immunities. No cool abilities.
    All he has is a fragile form. Awkward bleed generation and a stupidly long ramp up time.
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    4eykcf12ol1d.jpg

@Kabam Miike so many of us are sooooooooo ready for an amazing OP buff for Carnage!

Please #MCGA ! #MAKECARNAGEGREATAGAIN !
  • SergioYakSergioYak Posts: 18
    Any news on this subject? hahaha
    I really am saving a few cc4s to spend on my carnage after the buff, just hope it isnt like a sinergy one...
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    I remember collecting all 14 issues of the Maximum Carnage crossover as a kid.

I was a dumb kid.
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    I remember collecting all 14 issues of the Maximum Carnage crossover as a kid.

I was a dumb kid.

Yah I did too! Kabam really needs to step up and make him over the top awesome ~ he is the epitome of over the top wonton delirious destruction, this really deserves to be reflected as such in the game - he's also incredibly durable, his armor rating should be nuts, needless to say about his regen abilities ..
    SergioYak wrote: »
    Any news on this subject? hahaha
    I really am saving a few cc4s to spend on my carnage after the buff, just hope it isnt like a sinergy one...

The last info I came across is when the new Venom movie comes out he should be getting his buff ,, and I totally totally agree - If they make his buff synergy dependent they will have DEEPLY WRONGED THE MCOC COMMUNITY! Carnage deserves to be God tier - and of his own accord, not dependent on another toon.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Honestly kabam has dropped the ball on refreshing the older champs. It should have been the plan to refresh older champs periodically. Don’t have to reinvent the wheel a tweak here and there is all most champs need. Refreshing older champs would go a long way towards increasing diversity. We’re right back to pre 12.0 status where 5-6 certain champs are all you need to dominate most content. It’s beyond sad that some of the most beloved and iconic champs are just meh.
  • Blackluster_6Blackluster_6 Posts: 36
    I heard the next buffs are gonna be 2 Cosmic Champs, who knows maybe Carnage is one of them, hopefully :’)
    a3h467kyvh5a.jpg
    I heard the next buffs are gonna be 2 Cosmic Champs, who knows maybe Carnage is one of them, hopefully :’)

I 5/50'd max SA my 4* Carnage cause I know it's gonna happen!

If we're lucky Venom gets the buff too ..
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Everybody is getting distracted by MD changes, this is the real question right here.
  • CaptainEdge123CaptainEdge123 Posts: 56
    I would love for him to be somewhat like Sabertooth, and have the same damage output as him
  • The ones that need a buff to me is carnage and venom. And what better time to release their buff other than October?

#MakeVenomAndCarnageGreatAgain
  • Megakoky01Megakoky01 Posts: 7
    please give to carnage a little respect, he deserves it..
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    #buffcarnage2018
    who else is completely disappointed by the total FAIL of the Carnage buff 😡

good job Kabam on doing the WORST possible job you could have on the most anticipated buff in MCOC history
  • who else is completely disappointed by the total FAIL of the Carnage buff 😡

good job Kabam on doing the WORST possible job you could have on the most anticipated buff in MCOC history

Lets riot 👿 gather your pitchforks folks
    Dear Kabam .. oh how the difference of one small change ,, can change everything ~~~~~

Carnage has become my absolute favourite to play in game ~ you transformed him into what he truly was supposed to be

By making the one change from his beta buffed version - to his real world release, the one where he is unstoppable with his specials as long as the opponent is bleeding / armour broke

he has become a wonton God level of destruction representation, of everything that embodies his character in canon

he is so explosive and devastating in his unrelentless wave of instant CARNAGE
    that it is humbling to behold

If you play him with the respect of aggressiveness that he represents in his historical presentations ~ you are rewarded with a true to life, playable form of his portrayal in comic lore

Thank you for making the last change to his buff (unstoppable) that truly brought the life that he was meant to live forward - the one that opened up all the other changes you made to him and gave them credence

Our hats off to you Kabam, this one you got dead right

bravo, bravo

~ LordShadowin
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Dear Kabam .. oh how the difference of one small change ,, can change everything ~~~~~

Carnage has become my absolute favourite to play in game ~ you transformed him into what he truly was supposed to be

By making the one change from his beta buffed version - to his real world release, the one where he is unstoppable with his specials as long as the opponent is bleeding / armour broke

he has become a wonton God level of destruction representation, of everything that embodies his character in canon

he is so explosive and devastating in his unrelentless wave of instant CARNAGE
    that it is humbling to behold

If you play him with the respect of aggressiveness that he represents in his historical presentations ~ you are rewarded with a true to life, playable form of his portrayal in comic lore

Thank you for making the last change to his buff (unstoppable) that truly brought the life that he was meant to live forward - the one that opened up all the other changes you made to him and gave them credence

Our hats off to you Kabam, this one you got dead right

bravo, bravo

~ LordShadowin

lol from hate to love
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I like the changes.
    edited December 2018
    Carnage 😍❤❤❤❤❤
    (press pic to play vid)

https://youtu.be/Jglj95DibNE