**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ummm surely we should get a re spin

godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
So Don't get me wrong I have some crazy luck and some good pulls but I now have kk moonKnight and most recently howard 5*
all I want is a magik void x23 or blade dupe :D

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I actually wouldn't be salty but I brought the 30 day shard deal.
    but the duck tho hahah
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Ha ha, let’s have respins and lead to anarchy in the game, Huzzah
    maybe the day you can buy rank down tickets hahah
    Ha ha, let’s have respins and lead to anarchy in the game, Huzzah

• HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Oh, this is definitely a Ka-Scam idea... let's sell crystal insurance to ensure you can re-roll an unfavorable champ for 20% the price of the crystal.
    edited September 2018
    Would this make you feel better if they alowed you to buy respins like for a price of....

Respin

Phc for 100 units
    Featured crystal for 150 units
    Fgmc for 300 units
    3* hero crystal for 400 units
    4* hero crystal for 2500 units
    5* crystal for 10k shards
    5* featured for 15k shards

But have to loose previously gained champ to respin and no refund of units or shards spent

kabam logic trade me 3 5* crystals for the chance of the one you want if you get the same one tho don't be salty :-0
  • CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    Why tf would you pay 15k shards for a re spin? Just open another crystal instead of throwing away the first champ
    CiqMCOC wrote: »
    Why tf would you pay 15k shards for a re spin? Just open another crystal instead of throwing away the first champ

this was not a serious post dude chill haha that's why you doing time behind bars :D
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Would this make you feel better if they alowed you to buy respins like for a price of....

Respin

Phc for 100 units
    Featured crystal for 150 units
    Fgmc for 300 units
    3* hero crystal for 400 units
    4* hero crystal for 2500 units
    5* crystal for 10k shards
    5* featured for 15k shards

But have to loose previously gained champ to respin and no refund of units or shards spent

kabam logic trade me 3 5* crystals for the chance of the one you want if you get the same one tho don't be salty :-0

Wait so I can trade a 3x duped trash champ for the 100% chance to NOT get them again in that singular crystal? Sounds like a plan!!!
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Part of the game is getting all the meh champs, or else there'd be no strategy and no point to grind. Every ticket can't be a winner, kids.
    Part of the game is getting all the meh champs, or else there'd be no strategy and no point to grind. Every ticket can't be a winner, kids.

if your pockets are deep enough you can pull more tickets however that is life "deep" feels :o
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Respin tickets. 5500 units each!!!! I literally have too much money, kabam please take it. I’ve got duck, kk, mags, vulture, hb, and many other trash champs. It’s part of the game to get them, it made popping Wasp so much sweeter.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    CiqMCOC wrote: »
    Whoosh

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    So I have KK, IP, she hulk, GP, IF, HB, MK, DD Netflix,OML, Vulture both Mags, both Cyc, and Phoenix. Instead can Kabam give me Domino, IM IW dupe, Corvus, Medusa, Ghost, Spark, SL dupe, GR, DV, HYP, and KM?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I like the idea.
    Imagine you get a not so bad champ, eg. Cyclops. You take a chance of getting better, you spin.....Colossus. But, don't whine, you've decided to re-spin.