**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

where is pointing this game¿?

I totally agree with new champs that make you think when you are fighting them, if game still be based on parry hit parry hit, all of us will leave this games soon or later...

But the new times are no good. Servers outages and overheating apart, new champs that they are releasing are not fun or interactive, it begins with IMIW, Domino, and, in the last time, Korg...

This is a pay to win defender fiesta, and... of course, you must have skills to bait korg, and he is not a parry-hit champion, in this case from my point of view Kabam is reaching the impossible. If for bait one champion you must change your mastery setup, here there is something wrong.... probably i am wrong

In another post @Player1994 said:

immun to bleed and shock and shock is an energy damage the only buff energy damage there is so nice you make him immune against his weakness ) imbockablle + unstoppable + shruggs debuff + bs energy damage + don't take big damages from attaques + benefits from our parry and our dexterity + +++ critical resistance ++++ big healted +++ more and more

and i totally agree, this is a disrespectful for the community, and a lot of people is stoping playing or leaving their alliances

there is a times when i think that Blade nerf or remove diversity would be nice because your revenge, Kabam, it´s being so hard.

Comments

• Options
    tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    edited September 2018
    Man I’m now playing to just have fun with friends now, I’m over this game. I don’t take it seriously anymore. You too shouldn’t. Competitive days are legit over.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    what i seriously see as a problem is releasing a champ with no counter they need to start relaeasing champs with immunity to energy damages.. energy resistance is a joke champs without it takes 1k those with it take 900 it's the same .
    releasing a champ and telling community to counter him with magneto and 4*s well that's kidding
    at least they need to start demonstrating that by doing it in videos ex ( beating a 5/65 korg in masochism node or buffet with a 4* black widow or magneto )