**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Join Us

Hey all. We have had a massive purging of drop kicks in our alliance. Attempted a merger that turned out to be with another set of drop kicks so we decided to take the long route in making our old alliance a great top tier alliance.

Mainly Australia based, but are global as we also have members from America, Mexico, and Thailand. We have 11 experienced daily prayers that do more than just play. We have constant communications and develop strategies for wars and quests.

We are seeking to fill this team up with fun, sick people that know how to have a laugh, are skilled and most importantly keep up with our level of play.

Minimum 150k rating - line required
The 10 of us breeze through map 5s in quest which will be our main focus for player progression.

Hit me up on line to find out more, happy to chat with anyone that feels they can fill the position.

Line ID - ItzWinston
Or PM me yours and I'll add you

Comments

• ItzWinstonItzWinston Posts: 21
    We are also open to the idea of having another alliance join us at Thunder Buddies. Message me for details on that as well.
  • SmartMosesSmartMoses Posts: 14
    Hi, you think I can join you? My game name is exactly as here..
    SmartMoses I sent you an invite
    Anyone looking at this be aware, we are no longer looking to merge with anyone, please don't send me any offers. Thank you.