**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Danger Rooms Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Now we know what the hours delay for the monthly quest is for so they can sort out problems in danger rooms as they did no testing
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    This is stupid,danger rooms are stupid.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    So where’s your comment kabam?... we know you’ve read this as you merged the posts

What are you expecting them to say exactly?
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    agree, too much energy

the difficulty is ok, very fun, but if this runs everyday with this cost of energy it's a drag
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    So the harder room is 3* only with a 3k boss, the easier room with 2* has the same 3k boss
    Come on kabam day 1 and already you’ve messed up

What difference does it make? It’s still easily achieved.

• I just love how people are complaining because they chose to sell their 2* champs... nobody forced you to, you made a decision to do something and reaped the reward of selling the champ. You receive resources from the sale of those champs, resources that the non-sellers among us chose to live without.
    I’m personally happy that they are finding ways to incorporate more of my roster, they may have missed the mark on some of the aspects of this event, but I appreciate the effort.
  • Not a fan of the amount of energy needed but I did the top three. A little silly that master was more difficult than epic but I assume they will work those issues out and epic will be more of a challenge. I don’t see them making master easier so epic may get a little harder. All in all a decent little challenge and nice to use some of the lower champs that NEVER see the light of day! Hahaha. But as stated energy cost is a little high.
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    So where’s your comment kabam?... we know you’ve read this as you merged the posts

What are you expecting them to say exactly?

Well I was kind of thinking the reason why but as your asking a weather update would be great too

• Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    91sf7vcmyw47.jpeg
    qpy2snivb7jt.jpeg
    This is not fair kabam
  • 91sf7vcmyw47.jpeg
    qpy2snivb7jt.jpeg
    This is not fair kabam

What exactly is not fair? The player base has been asking for more challenges. Here they are! Accept the challenge or don’t.
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    Rocap wrote: »
    onkkoopbihaj.png

Oh this is why

Already spent 3k units to get the ones I missed xD
    Such a cash grab OMG!
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Exclusive 2* crystals?! I want in!
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Bonze9 wrote: »
    91sf7vcmyw47.jpeg
    qpy2snivb7jt.jpeg
    This is not fair kabam

What exactly is not fair? The player base has been asking for more challenges. Here they are! Accept the challenge or don’t.

That and rank up the champs to r3 at least. What do you use your t1 basics for? I always have a full stash and rank up my 2*s right away when I get new ones because the cost is so minimal.
  • The energy requirement is a little overkill imo but the content was fun. Quake all the way 😂
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    To be fair, I have literally NEVER asked for more challenging content... I'd much rather have Gwenpool 365 lol.
  • Ch1efster wrote: »
    91sf7vcmyw47.jpeg
    qpy2snivb7jt.jpeg
    This is not fair kabam

That and rank up the champs to r3 at least. What do you use your t1 basics for? I always have a full stash and rank up my 2*s right away when I get new ones because the cost is so minimal.

I think you misread what I was saying. I don’t think it’s unfair at all other than energy costs. The content was a small challenge in the master and epic difficulty but hulk polished it fairly easily.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    There are admittedly alot of shady things that go on in this game, but danger rooms is not one of them. If you chose to sell all your 2 and 3 stars or chose not to rank them up that's on you. But the content is not even close to impossible. Only complaint is that energy cost is too high. Honestly not even sure why there should be any cost.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    my 2 cents, the danger rooms are fun easy and decent rewards for the difficulty, depending what I see on day 7 will truly determine if it is worth it
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the crash has begun or is just me?
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Dropping the lower 3 quests energy to 1 per tile would seem appropriate.
  • CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    If you can’t finish the master level then obviously you need to rank your champs or improve your fighting ability, we are constantly asking kabam for a challenge and now you all complain when you get one? There are no money hungry horrible nodes you just need to play well.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    I actually liked this challenge, I wish the energy were 1 per tile but not bad. The end boss being bigger PI was fun. It will be nice to use all of my roster for something. I can understand those without a lot of 2stars, and many people have focused on the ranking higher star champs. So it just means you have to add a bit in to the low level guys. Im surprised for once, didn't think it could happen. I will also like to point out it was nice not being to auto pilot it for the rewards, I mean you could but why not just run the 3 fights. The X was a nice touch for the layout as well.
  • Makes me laugh when people say it’s nice to use all of there roster, what exactly was stopping you using them before this nice new lame event?
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    91sf7vcmyw47.jpeg
    qpy2snivb7jt.jpeg
    This is not fair kabam

Your 2* don’t look very ranked up

Why would I waste my precious Gold on them
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Jist did my first run. It's fun, actually. Just the right amount of challenge. It's nice to dust off my 2*s after Road To A Million.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    91sf7vcmyw47.jpeg
    qpy2snivb7jt.jpeg
    This is not fair kabam

I think you misread what I was saying. I don’t think it’s unfair at all other than energy costs. The content was a small challenge in the master and epic difficulty but hulk polished it fairly easily.

I was actually referring to the original post that you quoted on about them ranking up their 2* champs to make it a little better for them.
This discussion has been closed.