**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance withdrawal

Hey Kabam, can you make and update for Alliance withdrawal so you can draw gold and loyalty at the cost of alliance rating downgrade or no cost at all.

Comments

• crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Huh? Are you saying you want to pull resources from the treasury?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Sounds like someone is bitter with his current alliance and wants to leave but donated a ton of resources.
  • No, it's not that. My parents won't buy anything in the game so I'm broke on gold. I just really need a pick-me-up. Don't pester just because of a suggestion.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    LOL!
    You make a ton of gold from arenas. I've never had under 1.5 mil gold for the past 9 months..
    You just need to put in a little effort for it, and not ask mom & dad to buy stuff..
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Alliance donations are what are used every week for aq, that’s what you pay them for, there is no other use for them, they don’t do anything to your alliance rating
  • IcsGrec wrote: »
    LOL!
    You make a ton of gold from arenas. I've never had under 1.5 mil gold for the past 9 months..
    You just need to put in a little effort for it, and not ask mom & dad to buy stuff..[/quote
    I've got 🏫 from 7:30 to 2:30.
  • School. I have school.
  • Speeds80 wrote: »
    Alliance donations are what are used every week for aq, that’s what you pay them for, there is no other use for them, they don’t do anything to your alliance rating

No, I'm saying if there has to be a cost it should be alliances down rating.