**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rogue has been bugged for months , doesn’t shrug off some debuffs [Known Issue: Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Hey there, we apologize for the delay in response here, but we have passed along the info you've all provided to the rest of the team so that they can investigate this issue.
  • Quick update for everyone: The team has checked into this and is hoping to have a fix ready for this in the next major update.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Yay! Hopefully it will be truly be resolved in the next major update. Thank you.
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    Will the fix go live with new update? I didnt read something about this in the post @Kabam Zibiit
    edited July 2018
    CometEarth wrote: »
    Will the fix go live with new update? I didnt read something about this in the post @Kabam Zibiit

It is not mentioned in the 19.1 patch notes. Hopefully this will get fixed in the next “major” update... whenever that is. I dont expect timely fixes from Kabam anymore. It took them over 3 months to fix Scalet Witch’s power drain bug earlier this year.
    Quick update for everyone: The team has checked into this and is hoping to have a fix ready for this in the next major update.

Can you please follow up with the game team on these issues with Rogue? I sure hope it wasn’t forgotten. It would be a shame for her to be bugged for another month.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    edited August 2018
    Still would like to hear more
    edited September 2018
    Would appreciate an update on the bugs with Rogue from any Mod. We were promised a fix that never came and then it went ignored for another month.

If we have to wait another month for a fix, it will have been 3 months (a season) since this was first posted. Keep in mind that Rogue has been bugged like this long before I started this thread.
    edited September 2018
    Quick update for everyone: The team has checked into this and is hoping to have a fix ready for this in the next major update.

Would appreciate a response on when these problems with Rogue will be fixed. I’ve been asking for an update since 8-19, 3 weeks ago and this thread is 2 months old.

Please advise
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_ It would be kindly appreciated if you guys could provide us an update on this issue too. o:)
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    MikeHock wrote: »
    7/3/2018
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4
    Arena fight

Rogue has been bugged for months. In this fight she doesn’t reduce the incinerate debuff. From what’s I’ve tested, she shrugs off bleed, coldsnap and stuns, but does not reduce the length of incinerate, armor break & shock debuffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nlujaeBoH8&app=desktop

Edit: What about Enervate??? Is that a debuff?

You are correct about most of it except that Iceman's passive effect does not count as a debuff only coldsnap use him against opponents immune to debuffs and you'll see try iceman in aq lane where they are immune to debuffs. Incinerate doesn't get removed as fast either like you said. Nor does shock. Debuffs are supposed to dissipate way faster with Rogue just like Blade. I stopped using her since it started being buggy i just thought she got silent nerf. Rip Rogue 😔. If you press pause during a fight you will get info to what is a debuff I like that new feature.
    Rasilover wrote: »
    Hulk Ragnarok does not trigger his Face Me ability against Frostbite. So its not a passive.

Hulk only triggers Face Me on Passive DOTS

Frostbite is a passive debuff

Neither against bleed what you talking about face me is only for damage over time
    Passive = not a debuff. Ok you are welcome. If you don't believe me do research.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    An update to this would be much-appreciated. We know this has been passed to the game team and we got a response from a mod on July 13th that an update would likely be ready to rollout with the next big update. We've since had 2 big updates and we haven't heard a word about this.

If bugs that are acknowledged by the game team get ignored, it doesn't give me much hope that the countless other bugs that are going unacknowledged will ever get addressed.
  • Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    It is happening to me to with bleed the second in two stacks dosent speed up @Kabam Miike please fix!
  • Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    Everything that deals damage or hinders you should be classed as a debuff
  • Hey there everyone, apologies for the delay on this. We’re still working on resolving this issue, it has just been taking a little bit longer than expected. We’ll let everyone know here as soon as we have new information to share with everybody.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Hey there everyone, apologies for the delay on this. We’re still working on resolving this issue, it has just been taking a little bit longer than expected. We’ll let everyone know here as soon as we have new information to share with everybody.

The tone seemed much more optimistic during the July 13th post. Did the game team have a setback when trying to figure this out or have they been unable to carve out the time to work on it?
    Hey there everyone, apologies for the delay on this. We’re still working on resolving this issue, it has just been taking a little bit longer than expected. We’ll let everyone know here as soon as we have new information to share with everybody.

Since we’re almost done with September , I’d like to know if Rogue will be fixed in the next update.

Has anyone from Kabam tested Rogues interaction with Shock and Incinerate recently ????
  • True Rogue was a unique champ... Now I don't use her anymore because her abilities have been bugged lately...
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Information of the fix? I want to rank 4 my rouge but is bugged

b7e8my27qr6i.jpg
  • We're in November and this blood bug remains. I see that the my 5* Rogue has no more salvation. And of course, we even receive compensation for this ou RT for invest in a broken champion.