**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic Dispersion lvl 99? [Merged Threads] [Not a Bug]

S_McGoetzky87S_McGoetzky87 Posts: 7
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I recovered my mastery points in order to rearrange my masteries, but now i can't bring MD back up because it says i have to be level 99, which we all know doesn't exist. Is this an unintended side effect of the upcoming changes to MD?7a6osowhdt00.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Read the thread informing about the changes: Upcoming Changes to Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Its locked Until new MD takes effect. On game mail and there was a announcement on here all about it.
  • Thanks. Didn't realize they'd shut it down already.
  • What happened mike I update my mastery and now can’t even put points in mystic dispersion
  • Tried to change my mastery and now can’t use Mystic dispersion at all as summoner lvl 99 needed
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    read the forums my guy
  • What I miss
    read the link
  • How can u test the changes if your unable to amend the mastery
    You can't obtain MD anymore
  • They said it would be removed during the next maintenance so we could try it out this is just stupid
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    My Willpower Mastery also doesn't trigger regen when under heal block. Masteries are all broken now!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Mayhem wrote: »
    My Willpower Mastery also doesn't trigger regen when under heal block. Masteries are all broken now!!!

Lol!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Ravi1987 wrote: »
    What happened mike I update my mastery and now can’t even put points in mystic dispersion

It's closed while they work on the changes.
  • Just dum if they make changes and u can’t if take them for a test drive
  • LatLat Posts: 14
    tjgb2dhfazph.png
    Said right here Sept 5 we be able to test it but if can't put points in it how can test it. I have unlocked to 5
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    I was wondering the same thing. How are we supposed to test the different lvls if we can't put any back into md. Mine is at lvl 5 atm. So if i recover my points in utilities, then i won't be able to redistribute into md to test the different lvls. This is not what you said. We would like to have an answer as to how we are supposed to test the different lvls if its locked?
  • My point exactly Jimmy B
  • @Kabam Miike what’s the answer here
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It ugly wirth. U Can only after then 11. But ther wirty in away ther more cunfuse what it shuld be
  • FeverdragonFeverdragon Posts: 23
    “On August 31st, we will lock the ability to purchase any more levels of Mystic Dispersion....
    - On September 5th, with the release of our next update, WE WILL ACTIVATE THE NEW VERSION OF MYSTIC DISPERSION.
    - You’ll then have 6 days to test out the new Mystic Dispersion, ...”

Not once did it say they would lock out mystic dispersion as a usable mastery, all they said was they’d lock the ability for you to purchase more levels of the mastery.

And today we should have been able to start testing the new version of MD cause on the 11th that new version becomes permenant. They need to clarify why we can’t use this and fast.
  • FeverdragonFeverdragon Posts: 23
    5kchrt4ygt2q.jpeg
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    If you recovered them after they were locked you will have too wait until the 11th I believe.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    “On August 31st, we will lock the ability to purchase any more levels of Mystic Dispersion....
    - On September 5th, with the release of our next update, WE WILL ACTIVATE THE NEW VERSION OF MYSTIC DISPERSION.
    - You’ll then have 6 days to test out the new Mystic Dispersion, ...”

Not once did it say they would lock out mystic dispersion as a usable mastery, all they said was they’d lock the ability for you to purchase more levels of the mastery.

And today we should have been able to start testing the new version of MD cause on the 11th that new version becomes permenant. They need to clarify why we can’t use this and fast.

It clearly states as of August 31st you cant buy anymore levels of it. When you reset your masteries you'd have to once again BUY the levels back hence why you cant use it till after the 11th
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Has to be a bug, we are supposed to have it available for testing. Requires level 99 now so we can’t actually test anything
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    Ravi1987 wrote: »
    What happened mike I update my mastery and now can’t even put points in mystic dispersion

It's closed while they work on the changes.

No. It’s not supposed to be closed. Now is the testing phase until 11th. Maybe you can spend a few minutes to read the announcements before providing unhelpful answers?

This has to be a bug @Ravi1987. We should be able to rank up MD now and test the new version (purchasing new levels is disabled)
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Just tried to unlock MD mastery...n1vjbuvqsnta.png
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Ignore this post didn't see it further down.