**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mystic Cores , purchasability for first war of Season 4

Perhaps some knowledgeable members can help answer if these items have been addressed.

Season 4 AW starts September 12th... correct? (2 week break) That is my assumption for the rest of the thread.

"On September 5th, with the release of our next update, we will activate the new version of Mystic Dispersion."

So my understanding is that The Mystic Dispersion change will allow adjustments to that mastery as of September 11th

"On September 11th, Mystic Dispersion will once again be available to be purchased, and Ranked Up again."
"on September 11th (during the Scheduled Maintenance), we will remove Mystic Dispersion from all Summoner’s Masteries"

That is a Tuesday in the US. Mystic Cores are typically available on Fridays. (That would be September 14th).

Will there be an opportunity to purchase MYSTIC CORES prior to that Friday for the first war of the season or will there simply be no way to obtain it prior to 9/14?

-- side question -- I thought I read somewhere mastery changes would be free for a period of time, any one have a link to that post/announcement? .

Comments

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Slightly off topic but I haven’t seen any confirmation on starting date of AW, would be nice to get a mod confirm that for everyone. Things have been “off schedule” for a while now so....
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Mystic cores will be available for the entire week from sep 11th.