**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom Buff?

Hey guys
I'm one of the people who actually like Venom. Unfortunately, we can't put him in our teams competitively because...... well he sucks.
I am hoping that when the movie comes out he will get buffed or get a new version like spidey to be the boss of the quests. I'm thinking better bloodlust and maybe regen. What about you?

Comments

• _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Kabam Ein has said that they're reworking on two cosmic champs. I hope it's Venom and Carnage because I like using them too. Maybe they could add True Strike against Spidey champs and increase DPS because, as we all know, they definitely need it.

With the venom movie coming out, this is pretty likely. Hope it happens!
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    @_Chaos_
    You do know that you can edit your posts? You don't have to add multiple posts just to correct your first one. You only get 15 min, but I can clearly see that all 3 were posted within that time. FYI
  • V3N0M0U5_JU57IC3V3N0M0U5_JU57IC3 Posts: 56
    edited August 2018
    Venom, like yourself is my absolute favourite marvel character of all time. My suggestion would be him having a persistent charge. This way he’s allowed to keep a maximum of 5 replicated buffs throughout the fight whilst generating his own usual fury/cruelty buff only. He should have physical resistance active on him at all times, sort of like Luke cage. He should also be poison immune and he should reduce bleed damage by 50%. His replication chances should be 65% chance to copy two buffs on S1, 90% chance to copy three buffs on s2 and 100% chance to copy up to 4 buffs on s3. And he should have a mechanic that allows him to bypass spideys evasions because this is part of eddies character.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Venom, like yourself is my absolute favourite marvel character of all time. My suggestion would be him having a persistent charge. This way he’s allowed to keep a maximum of 5 replicated buffs throughout the fight whilst generating his own usual fury/cruelty buff only. He should have physical resistance active on him at all times, sort of like Luke cage. He should also be poison immune and he should reduce bleed damage by 50%. His replication chances should be 65% chance to copy two buffs on S1, 90% chance to copy three buffs on s2 and 100% chance to copy up to 4 buffs on s3. And he should have a mechanic that allows him to bypass spideys evasions because this is part of eddies character.

Also unevadeable sp1