**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I would really like to use my mystic dispersion mastery

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
Kabam,

I would really like to use the mystic dispersion mastery I opened to max awhile ago. It’s ridiculous that we are locked out of a mastery we spent loyalty and units years ago to open.

I did an lol run during appreciation week and then was locked out of it when I tried to put points back in. I stupidly assumed it was just going to be a brief error on your part and by now it would be opened. Nope. Still can’t use a mastery I really like.

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Same here OP
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Basically, kabam screwed up again. They were so busy trying to make sure people didn’t buy it that didn’t have it they never stopped to think about how it would affect people who were changing masteries—during one of the main times people change masteries, summoner appreciation so they can do harder content and take advantage of the global boost.

I feel very unappreciated now
  • Options
    The other thing I don’t understand. If someone had points in it, can they take points out now and then add points back since it says summoner level 99? How can they test different levels otherwise?
  • Options
    Run477 wrote: »
    Basically, kabam screwed up again. They were so busy trying to make sure people didn’t buy it that didn’t have it they never stopped to think about how it would affect people who were changing masteries—during one of the main times people change masteries, summoner appreciation so they can do harder content and take advantage of the global boost.

I feel very unappreciated now

I’d settle for a forum moderator addressing this situation. At least tell us this was an oversight and we’re stuck without MD for a week. No need to troll about compensation.
  • Options
    I wasn’t trolling about compensation. I just want to use my mastery.
  • Options
    I need to be more specific in my posts. @Run477 Compensation comment wasn’t aimed at you, meant it in general.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    @DTMelodicMetal the multiple threads on this topic should be consolidated. But if what they meant was that you had to have points allocated into MD when they locked it, then that’s not at all what their announcement said.

Dr. Zola