**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Funky new dexterity [possible BUG]

benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Those who can't understand what's going on: there is a 'Burden of might' node and it counts the buff twice. First when it's converted into a buff-with-a-duration, then second when the duration of the new buff is over. (Hope it's understandable :D)
Bug or intended?
174rvw72cya0.gif
(New EQ, ch2 quest 2)

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    benshb wrote: »
    Those who can't understand what's going on: there is a 'Burden of might' node and it counts the buff twice. First when it's converted into a buff-with-a-duration, then second when the duration of the new buff is over. (Hope it's understandable :D)
    Bug or intended?
    174rvw72cya0.gif
    (New EQ, ch2 quest 2)

Hops it a bug
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I don't think that's how the new dexterity is supposed to work... I'm putting the dough on bug.
  • Hey All,

Thank you for the GIF! There is definitely a weird interaction here, so I've passed this on to the game team. We won't hear back on it tonight, but we'll keep you all informed as soon as we hear more.
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    How do you show that visual feed back on your screen
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 300 ★★
    Were i can see your touch points in the recording
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Apparently the bug is still active after almost half a year. Can we have an update om this please?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Its as intended as it counting as 2 buffs was part of its announcement. Hence giving Dormomu 2 chances to place degen also means burden of might counts it as 2 buffs expiring
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Its as intended as it counting as 2 buffs was part of its announcement. Hence giving Dormomu 2 chances to place degen also means burden of might counts it as 2 buffs expiring

How did u get the thing to move and show ur finger taps?
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    ThatGuy214 wrote: »
    Were i can see your touch points in the recording

On Android, I set mine up in the settings somewhere:

Android 7.1.1

Settings => Developer options
    Scroll down to "Input section".
    there's an option:
    Show touches.

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    To be clear, this isn't just related to the new form of dexterity. This bug existed with the old version of dexterity too.

A bug exists, but it's in Burden of Might. The node triggers a power drain both when a buff triggers and when it expires. It should only trigger once. It's been bugged since Burden of Might was introduced in Story Mode.