**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which MCOC Hero will you choose to defeat the mighty Emma Frost (aka) The White Queen

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Well she is Emma FROST ghost rider will use his sp2 to breath fire to incinerate the frost. Wait I forgot he can't do that. At least he is immortal and could fate seal her ice armour like ability that she may have.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    AA her diamind skin doesnt shrug off debuffs. So ill get my neuro goin and watch her die quick
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Medusa. Emma Frost can't activate diamond form as long as there is armor break on her
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Why is everyone forgetting corvus lol
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    Hyperion
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Nothing. I’m not dealing with that. Even if by some MIRACLE I can get past that monstrosity, I have no answers for Omega Red.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    d729c3zou9ur.jpeg

I was able to get to her to look at her abilities. It looks like there’s some weird coding in her sig and in telepathy form (evade). Is it just me? Maybe someone else can. Confirm those abilities.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I'm really excited for her to be joining the Contest! I can't wait to hear more of y'all's thoughts and choices towards fighting her or with her! :)
    Isane hard for me but void wher my Best one du to the danmged from the debuff.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    MEDUSA........armor break keeps diamond form from activating
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    CapIW with Cosmic teammate for armor break worked well for me
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Hyperion. LoL watch her die quickly
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    I'll use an induced 3star Kamala khan and hope for the bwst
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    corvus best option
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Im bringing my 5* Corvus and Angela and taking her downtown! haha
  • 79devils79devils Posts: 23
    Heroic I actually beat her with starlord WTH, thinking about Hyperion or corvous for master
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I know people are going to ‘lol’ at this but reading her abilities daredevil Netflix, iron fist and classic spidey should all be good counters to her in theory. It’s easy to keep armour breaks on with those champs. I haven’t got to her yet in uncollected, but assuming there is no stun immunity node you could just get her to drop out of diamond form by using sp1 as early as possible. Then parry her, armour break her and just keep it going using specials for more stuns/armour breaks. That’s with daredevil. Might work, may give that a try when I get to her. Iron fist and spidey could just focus on intercepts and their armour breaks will come from ordinary combos. Could be a good alternative if you don’t have medusa etc. Thor too, he should work.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I'm really excited for her to be joining the Contest! I can't wait to hear more of y'all's thoughts and choices towards fighting her or with her! :)

With the diamond ability, I don’t even wanna imagine the pain on uncollected.
  • Corvus glaive
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Am I correct in assuming yondu will do well against emma?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Medusa worked well.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    My Medusa was my best option. Emma Frost is more annoying than Hydra Adoptoid or Collector.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Porky_Ca wrote: »
    Probably Quake providing they don’t give her true strike or passive power gain. Should be able to do regular damage against her

Quake's aftershock effect on Emma might be useful in defeating her over all will make a note of that point.....thanks B)

doesn't work