**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus overpowered

Thor was nerfed, now we have this??? https://youtu.be/n0ancTyn8xk

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    He's boosted to the eyeballs, not a fair comparison to Thor at all
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    If I had a choice between a r5 5 star pre 12.0 Thor and that glaive I'd chose Thor every day. He'd be so op. So don't compare him to Thor. And stop with the nerf posts

Dont remind me of pre nerf thor 😥
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    hones wrote: »
    Well lets talk THOR, 5/65 awakened and with all these boost's.......

He will beat the **** out of anyone.
    pre nerf Thor ye but the Thor we have now he has good damage but no where near the best

• THX135THX135 Posts: 83
    I use Corvus on AW attack. I can vouche that the need to run suicides and boost to the moon is really expensive.

Not to mention if you need to heal him back up for each fight it costs many lvl4 health pots, which aren't cheap either. And if you are fully boosted like in the video, it costs even more health pots to heal up to full.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Leave corvus alone and focus on the ones who actually need a nerf. If you had him you would not be complaining.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    How many units would that boost setup cost for an hour or so of that performance, that is to expensive for the average Corvis player like myself hanging out in the silver bracket, Leave Him alone.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    How many units would that boost setup cost for an hour or so of that performance, that is to expensive for the average Corvis player like myself hanging out in the silver bracket, Leave Him alone.
    The only expensive boost needed for his damage there is the 20% attack boost
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Corvus is fine and doesnt need to be super boosted to be good either just patience. Ive taken down ms bosses and medusa bosses without true strike and only a 10% boost quite a few times. Is it slower? Hell yeah it is lol but its not “needed” exactly
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    all this thor bs, how can pre nerf thor deal massive damage on stun immune nodes? thor was a massive damage dealer pre nerf but you need to apply armor break by stunning...
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 5* corvus from the 15k crystal. I used a cosmic gem. I took him to 4/55. It's my biggest regret in all the time i've played this game, he is overrated to an unreal level.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    BUNGALNGAL wrote: »
    all this thor bs, how can pre nerf thor deal massive damage on stun immune nodes? thor was a massive damage dealer pre nerf but you need to apply armor break by stunning...

This is gonna sound crazy… but 95% of Act5 isn’t stun immune including the bosses except the collector towards the end.

Thor as a pre nerf 5/65 awakened and medium sig would literally FORCE stun immunity as a prerequisite to even THINK about defending against him. If a 5/50 can deal HALF A MILLION in 10 hits imagine vs literally anything else except LoL and stun immune nodes/champs. I’d be genuinely surprised if the game itself didn’t just “give up” because you’d either have to increase the difficulty on every single fight with stun immunity to account for Thor or give up on making hard content.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    *watches video*
    Hmmmmmm I wonder if its the boosts making him more powerful, maybe just maybe it could be it.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    edited September 2018
    *watches video*
    Hmmmmmm I wonder if its the boosts making him more powerful, maybe just maybe it could be it.

Boosts coupled with suicides...you should see my iceman detonating 2 frostbite charges, 30k damage withouta boost or special.

And domino does what 48k per tick on her sp3 bleed with suicides?

There are a lot of characters that have insane damage output.

Thor wouldn't even be god tier anyways for AW attack as a 5*...no utility just damage and armor break when u can stun.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Nice vid. He is new blade.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Corvus is overrated people in my bg seem to think he’s the answer for everything and they end up being he first ones KOd with him lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    The video just proves that you don’t need skill but a high ranked dps champ boosted to the sky to own AW.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Don't blame corvus for your trash roster.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    First he war ridiculously boosted, second that was a 5/65 Corvus(Not exactly everywhere), third you need one glaive charge to start doing damage without those boosts. Corvus is fine. Thor could kill WS in one shot. Stop trying to get people nerfed