**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should there be an option to exchange Champions?

Should we be allowed to exchange champions with other summoners?

Should there be an option to exchange Champions? 59 votes

Yeah
15%
AggresssorYouconfusedJaxon1228SommeilJayCeeMerdsuperWelderofortuneChubzSmoothwne43 9 votes
No it’ll bring chaos to the game
64%
ArcDeAngelusCaptain_KandiceSolswerdSnakeEyes69BadroseLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67CFreeKoperBoyLucifer_Zo_PahlFallencircusWeb_Slinger_77Jones979SungjNEO_mr_AndersonAnonymous346NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEDESTROYALL11Toj37Thecrusher_9756 38 votes
Nah the game is good how it is
16%
RaganatorAxeCopFireSpeedbumpFoxhero007TwmRSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverJohn757ZADO1991UDDino 10 votes
Other
3%
BapoiAtticus9090 2 votes

Comments

• MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107
    Yeah
    I got **** champs and I just want to get rid of them
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Other
    Meant to say Hell no, but it wasn't an option..
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I wish they would put a permanent sticky on the front page saying “We will NEVER allow trading champions in this game.”

This literally gets posted almost every day.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    I wish they would put a permanent sticky on the front page saying “We will NEVER allow trading champions in this game.”

It’s part of the holy trinity.

Rank down tickets
    Trade champions
    Secret nerfs
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I think it's safe to say that almost everyone with a spidregwen profile will post nothing but spam.
  • JC_ wrote: »

Rank down tickets
    Trade champions
    Secret nerfs

Actually, the holy trinity of begging is Rank Down Tickets, Trade/Exchange Champions, and More Gold/T4CC/T5B.

Secret nerfs is part of the unholy trinity of conspiracy theories: secret nerfs, crystal rigging, and content creator bribery.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yep if I could ship my 5* IP sig 82 (don’t ask) for a Corvus that would be great 😎
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    JC_ wrote: »

Rank down tickets
    Trade champions
    Secret nerfs

Ok but where does “nerf this OP champ” fit into this? Does it go with “blatant money grab” and “it’s unfair I’m F2P and I don’t get everything the Whales do at the same speed”
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Other
    Im a bit iffy on this.

I used to play a mobile game called "Bloodborn" that had trading and exchanging of characters in game. Everyone had to be careful because there were no specifications in each trade. So many new players got taken advantage of trading God tier champs for trash champs (bc they didn't know better)

I.E: If someone wanted a 5* Corvus for a 5* Medusa, you could end up with a Corvus but only at rank1, and you'd have traded away your r3 Medusa.

If Kabam was able to implement a structure in which trading had very specific requirements like a r3 level 35/45 5* Corvus for a r3 level 35/45 Medusa, and have it be exact like that, Then i think it would work out well. Otherwise, it would be utter choas, and people everywhere would be getting scammed out of their precious champions.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Are you serious? Hell no.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I think instead of the holy trinity, we have to call it the 7 deadly topics:

Rank down tickets
    Champion Trading
    Nerf OP
    More Resources
    Money Grab deal
    F2P unfairness
    Buff literally anyone who isn't "god" tier
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Yeah
    Once again this has been posted many times, I posted a way to do it without bias a while back.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/81387/champ-swap#latest
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    That ruins the point of crystals
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Yep if I could ship my 5* IP sig 82 (don’t ask) for a Corvus that would be great 😎

I feel like someone should ask lol I don't even wanna say it. But y put stones into him?
  • DRTO wrote: »
    I think instead of the holy trinity, we have to call it the 7 deadly topics:

Rank down tickets
    Champion Trading
    Nerf OP
    More Resources
    Money Grab deal
    F2P unfairness
    Buff literally anyone who isn't "god" tier

I propose we call these the Seven Deadly Slaps to the Face.