**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boku No Hero Academia!

I could be wrong.. Or I could be right.. Lol... Buuut..0y3ltiinyust.jpg

Those two powers she mentions in that conversation seem a bit too similar to Midoriya's and Uraraka's quirks from "My Hero Academia". :D

For those that have seen the anime lol.

Comments

• ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    I watch it, and I caught that lowkey... lol good eye bro
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Lol I thought about the same thing when reading that dialogue
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Now that you mentioned it , it seems like it. Don't know if it was intentional or not though
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Now that you mentioned it , it seems like it. Don't know if it was intentional or not though

I know right?
  • I noticed that too. Way too similar to their powers/situation to be a coincidence. I actually came on the forums to see if anyone else had caught that. Glad I wasn’t the only one.
    Irv_Sedai wrote: »
    I noticed that too. Way too similar to their powers/situation to be a coincidence. I actually came on the forums to see if anyone else had caught that. Glad I wasn’t the only one.

Lol man. Honestly. When I first saw it, I blinked and read it again.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Script writers are low key weebs 😂😂😂
  • We do love the chance to go beyond for a good reference every now and then. Plus we ultra love a good hero story! ;)
    We do love the chance to go beyond for a good reference every now and then. Plus we ultra love a good hero story! ;)

OMG! I was right! B)