**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Sticky Controls?

Just putting this up because I've noticed a lot of the controls are "stickier" since the 14.0 update, like the special button doesn't trigger 100% of the time, dash isn't responsive 100% of the time and character attack and movement seems sluggish.

I've tried this on data and Wi-Fi and it's no different, and I'm convinced it's an issue to do with loading from the server and front-end syncing.

Seems worse, for me, then ever.

Comments

• ArtttonArttton Member Posts: 59
    I agree on this, same issues after 14.0
  • SkochetaSkocheta Member Posts: 2
    I thought it was just me. Asked my alliance and only a few of them faced the issue sporadically
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Member Posts: 332 ★★
    all fine here, iphone 7.

wipe the screen?
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    I'm not an IT guy but it just seems like it's so obviously a latency issue with certain servers. Kabam would be better off investigating that specifically then pouring through crash reports.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Member Posts: 451
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    all fine here, iphone 7.

wipe the screen?

I say with 100% certainty its the game not the phone. I have an app which tests all the functions of your device and rates them between 1-100.

I know that my microphone, for example, isn't working like it once was but my touchscreen is 100%. It's clean, and there are no memory or cache concerns. It is, very clearly, the game.