**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LEGEND title, most important component to earn it?

King_Cobra735King_Cobra735 Posts: 128
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

LEGEND title, most important component to earn it? 61 votes

Being among best players in game
8%
Mwhitaker23TheSOURANikskiniHavardFabi 5 votes
Luck of having great champions
13%
SirnoobNoob_2yrsAakashJoey0480LegendsForgedSupermanSJRMahad_bajwaZak8898 8 votes
Having iPhone 7, you could be the best with best champs, but if ur android user, u will NEVER earn legend title
78%
CrusherOfDreamsJJWNoobeeusLagmelongtimeArtOfKhaosVdh2008EbbtideShrimkinsGunzoMEŦAPħҰSGbSarkarEb0ny-O-M4wJaffacakedMagicBentonTheLazyKingStefffJosh2PlayKing_Cobra735KyrieRedDarkmewtwo666 48 votes

Comments

• Having iPhone 7, you could be the best with best champs, but if ur android user, u will NEVER earn legend title
    Vote ya all, if what I hear from most everyone is correct, the only thing that matters on Most Prestigious title in the game is just having an I phone and an entire class of users (android) are exempty from ever earning it, then there is a serious issue with the process and really makes the entire legend title more of a joke or sign on who uses iphone.
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    Having iPhone 7, you could be the best with best champs, but if ur android user, u will NEVER earn legend title
    All you really need is to have an iPhone 7+ and you practically get the Legends badge, which is total BS for those with Android.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    To be honest, you don't need a legend title, all you need is skills. Actions speak louder than words.
  • CwbeatssCwbeatss Posts: 15
    Android is so slow and lag every fight, no way to get the title
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Another option

UNITS!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    All you really need is to have an iPhone 7+ and you practically get the Legends badge, which is total BS for those with Android.

Lol. The ignorance.. you actually think it's that simple?
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Skills for the legends title? LOL all you need is a lot of units and time to spend. I know some "legends" who can't survive day 5 of map 5...
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    UNITS!!!!CASH!!!!MONEY!!!!
  • Having iPhone 7, you could be the best with best champs, but if ur android user, u will NEVER earn legend title
    Badrose wrote: »
    Skills for the legends title? LOL all you need is a lot of units and time to spend. I know some "legends" who can't survive day 5 of map 5...

I agree, there was a "legend" in my old alliance who only had 1 rank 5 4 star a handful of rank 4 4 stars, and was dead by section 2 of map 5 on day 4 and section 1 of day 5 on map 5, but had a I phone 7. Im assuming the whole 2 people who put down skill as imporant r ones that have legend title qnd don't want to admit only have it cause of their phone. Kabam really needs to reevaluate this if it's really all about the phone and nothing to do with ability or skill.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    You're not looking for a real answer, just baiting the whole android debate but I'll answer anyways:
    -R4 5* (High damage output ones)
    -Suicide masteries maxed
    - boosts (all of the advanced questing ones)
    - Skill
    - Units for refills/pots if needed
  • Why can u not ever get legend title if ur android user ?
  • AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    Also just hope there is no Outage during your legend attempt as Kabam don't care and won't refund you any items you consumed or units purchased in your attempt, (well that's a lie they did refund people for the Secret empire event, but not people who experienced outages during the Guardians vol zero event)
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    Why can u not ever get legend title if ur android user ?

u can there have been members done before.
    just maybe not top 10 etc...

also LEGEND title not special these days like back in days only R.O.L or maybe only for top 10 special quests eg. chloes, bautusta etc..

giving top 100 each time and adding up legend titles makes it bland now...
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    hero3 wrote: »

also LEGEND title not special these days like back in days only R.O.L or maybe only for top 10 special quests eg. chloes, bautusta etc..

I'd like to know 1 person that can prove they did it on an Android device. I doubt it's possible with loading times.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Luck of having great champions
    3 things
    Right champs
    Masteries
    And finally the right device
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    bunch of jelly fools just get a better device ;)
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674

All 3 options r needed. But 1st point is most important.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    hero3 wrote: »

I'd like to know 1 person that can prove they did it on an Android device. I doubt it's possible with loading times.

If they did then there using an android emulator on pc
    You're not looking for a real answer, just baiting the whole android debate but I'll answer anyways:
    -Suicide masteries maxed
    - Skill

Tried all that, still impossible for android under 5 hours, so good advice for I phone user, useless for android user
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    -Suicide masteries maxed
    - Skill

Tried all that, still impossible for android under 5 hours, so good advice for I phone user, useless for android user

Did you die at all? Skill comes in to play if you have to spend time reviving constantly.
    TheSOURA wrote: »

Wrong, show me one prson, anyone who has beat anything and everything who has done it on android, meanwhile who can show you thousands who done it with I phone, very obvious who eat is most important.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    TheSOURA wrote: »

Wrong, show me one prson, anyone who has beat anything and everything who has done it on android, meanwhile who can show you thousands who done it with I phone, very obvious who eat is most important.

Ok. What u mean by anything & everything? Do u strictly mean timer legend only?
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I voted iphone 7 simply because it is impossible for android users to achieve a time attack legend bade. Having said that it's not nearly as easy as going and buying an iphone 7. Many many people have tried and failed with iphone 7s.

Also, I did my run with an iphone 6s so you definitely don't need a 7
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I voted iphone 7 simply because it is impossible for android users to achieve a time attack legend bade. Having said that it's not nearly as easy as going and buying an iphone 7. Many many people have tried and failed with iphone 7s.

Agreed. It's not like having an iPhone makes you a better player. It is, however, the most important factor, as without an iOS device you will NEVER get a Legend tag in time attack, no matter how "skilled" you are.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Kabam needs to do something about this. Android users will continue to bring forth this issue time and time again. Kabam or others can't expect anyone to buy an iOS device. Eventually iPhone 8 will come out and could be near to the only device to get a legend run. What then? Do people need to constantly upgrade to compete? That is stupid. No it is not Kabam's fault besides the fact they made the criteria to get the title. I also think the title has been watered down by time attack runs. Top 10 I agree with, but 100... that is too many. Legend status doesn't mean as much any more. Mine as well open it up to anyone that 100% lol to get a title. That would be fair. Takes a lot more skill to 100% labyrinth of legends than a time attack legend run.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    -Suicide masteries maxed
    - Skill

Yup, this covers 90% of it. 10% your phone.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    DD2 wrote: »
    -Suicide masteries maxed
    - Skill

Yup, this covers 90% of it. 10% your phone.

Yes you need all the above, but without the right phone it doesn't matter what team or skills you have you won't get a title with an android phone.
    Kabam, u guys r seriously okay with most prestigious title in game all about what phone user has and almost nothing to do with actual feat or skill, well that explains why this game falling apart so quick as employees clearly have poor thought processes
  • LightMagiciansLightMagicians Posts: 42
    xNig wrote: » Lol. The ignorance.. you actually think it's that simple?

I'm not ignorant dude. Clearly you misunderstood me, of course you need a good 4/55 5* and be good at the game. But having all that without an (7+ since its it's the fastest) = NO LEGENDS TITLE.

iOS device = Legends
    Android device = Wasted time, effort and disappointment.
This discussion has been closed.