**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feature grand master crystal schedule

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Anyone know when the next champ is going into the featured grand master crystal? I think it was supposed to be every 2 weeks for a new character but not been keeping track.

Would be good to know what the next champ will be coming and when.

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    As far as I know, tonight the flavour of the arena will be added. It usually follows suit with the arenas.
    So for this upcoming arena, Beast would be the FGMC. Not entirely sure how badly you want him :wink:
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I think Beast is the “current” FGMC and IMIW will be returning again this weekend.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I wanted the Emma Frost crystal but it is probably 3 weeks away. Crystal opening whale did korg last Thursday (found after some digging) so I think omega red will be 13/09 then Emma frost 27/09
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    SandeepS wrote: »
    I wanted the Emma Frost crystal but it is probably 3 weeks away. Crystal opening whale did korg last Thursday (found after some digging) so I think omega red will be 13/09 then Emma frost 27/09

Yeah Kabam’s video confirms Omega Red is next Thursday and Emma is two weeks after.