**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to rank up???

Finishing Act 4 I'm at 70% Then jump to Act 5. I already have killmonger 5* 3/45, Corvus Glaive 4* 5/50 and Spider Man SE 4* 4/40.
Thanks!

Who to rank up??? 22 votes

Non duped Dormammu 5* r2 to r3
18%
ThatsausageDOKTOROKTOPUSAleorjkcjmiji 4 votes
Duped Magik 4* r4 to r5.......sig 40
81%
BapoiJim0172Anonymous346buttersGrimmbananaHammerbro_64Leo_ruArchdemon_Atharva111DRTO10or_StrongJackbrooks2580Supremeguy95Noob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWelderofortuneSidDDragonTivjyot 18 votes

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Magik is going to be very helpful in act 5..especially for bane and brute force chapters and for the first 45% of collector coz if I can manage to get to an sp2,u can power lock him a few times
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    actually dorm is the best power control champ, just finish combo with medium to drain power, and it's not some debuff, so it always will work
    also I believe his direct damage on heavy should work on emma frost, pretty usefull in general. plus 5* > 4*, so no question for me
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    woah woah woahhhhh ITS MAGIKKKKK
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    dorpapu all the way
  • And his 100 souls heavy is powerful as well. It helps with his noodle arms. :) And Magik hits like a tank. That's why I'm so torn on to which one.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    you know, sense you don't believe that its so.
  • CYBERBEASTCYBERBEAST Posts: 21
    The answer is none of the above........they are both so pre V.20