**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• Hi. We are veteran group in gold 1 . What you looking for . Hit me up in line tara1lip
  • chiipxopchiipxop Posts: 30
    hit me up on LINE - chiipxop if you are still looking
  • NoDo has got an opening for you.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hey man. Hit me up Panchulon21 is my line. Probably have what you’re looking for with me
  • What are u looking for in an alliance
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Thanks guys. I'll be hitting you'll up soon. I plan on leaving current Ally this Thursday after SA.

@ChineseChampion868, basically looking for an active Ally with 3 day events. Map 5 AQ, I have little map 6 exp but don't mind doing it.
  • Well we do 5x5 however we're only 10mill
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Join us on 7.16

We play map 55444
    Silver 1
    3 battlegroups
    Donation 60k gold, 6k, 6k
    Line app required
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Hey there man if you are still looking for an active but chill alliance looking to grow with hit me up. My line ID is zbot34. You can also look at my recent post here too.
  • guxn4v99docr.jpeg

Line ID: harryroxx
    IGN: Harry Roxx
  • 17 mil high prestige gold 1 ally here.
    Free class cat every week just form AQ 5
    line is hollowbandit
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    "add friend" you in-game. IGN: gladiator2014 of [1Dos3]. Let's chat and see if there's a mutual fit.
  • InfineosInfineos Posts: 126
    Hi are you still looking for ally?
    we run AQ map 5x5. 100M+ weekly score
    we have each bg group in their similar timezone.
    2 BG or 3 BG war depend on members.

if you interested hit me up on LINE: ardiansusanto88
    or ingame: infineos.
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    Thatsausage,
    If you're still looking for an alliance, PM me on LINE (ARGaming86), one of our officers, OpethFan1, or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) for more details. No strict rules except that LINE is required and to respect one another. No mandatory donation requirements. AQ Map 2 and 3 mainly.
    I've sent you an invite and friend request in-game: GorerillaTactic ; Liam 7 and OpethFan1
    About Us:
    The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 3.8 million alliance that's recruiting ten plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 3,820,300 (3.8MIL) - 1,022 AW Rating
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Feel free to try it here for a week or so while looking for wherever might be the perfect fit for you.
    a0ahpc58vah5.png
  • JoeblowJoeblow Posts: 21
    Thatsausage, anything particular your looking for in an ally? Maybe it’s win/win depending it’s a fit? We’re needing one.
  • BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 299
    Hi. Sending friend request. I think we are the right alliance for you
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We may have to replace a guy after SA drops today, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We run 44432 in AQ with the first 2 mandatory (30 mil), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 2 season, currently in Gold 2 now. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We will probably run 554, 544, 444, 433, 222 AQ after the upcoming changes.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty...go ahead and keep your battle chips.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Lost some peeps and most of us are running multiple accounts.

We ran 5x5 but it's a new season. New boss. New battles. So it's undecided

3BG War
    gt8zfvj2q4ik.png
  • 13 mil alliance. 5x5 gold 2. Looking for skilled players that want to advance
  • Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71
    azisrc7dakul.png

Still looking?
  • Procuro ally p jogar m6 q esteja na platina 2 ou 3. twcpmhyjy6ui.jpg