**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need more information on the 2 cosmic buffs coming

13»

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Is there a date on when the buffs may occur?

No known dates... I'm guessing either October or when the Captain Marvel movie comes out.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Personally I'm on board with the idea of Carnage and Phoenix. As folks have said, I'm fully expecting an entirely new version of Venom for the upcoming movie, but Carnage would make a lot of sense as a tie-in. We have the Dark Phoenix movie coming out in a few months, I believe, and a buff to her might help build up hype for that upcoming storyline, too (since they had already introduced a Dark Phoenix character, they may legitimately NOT have another new one for the movie...but as it's a business and they want to make money, that may turn out to be completely wrong thinking on my part). In addition, the X-Men are playing into the next monthly event, so Phoenix would connect with that, as well.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
  • Surprise! It is Venom and Carnage. Some folks guessed correctly. :)
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Now venom can be god tier... hopefully
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Surprise! It is Venom and Carnage. Some folks guessed correctly. :)

You guys must have chuckled at some of (feared in some cases) thoughts that were put out haha!

But it's nice to see Carnage finally get some loving. You made the day for one of my alliance buddies with it (he duped Carnage in two successive openings and was... well.. not really cheery about it).
    Didn't really think Venom needed it to be fair, but as others have stated elsewhere, he's lost his attraction over time with newer champs coming in. With the movie coming, this is clever :smile:

Now let's hope for a speedy release as well! Make me want to (unnecessarily) rank my 4* to 5/50!