**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma Frost(Not whining)

Ok so I know a lot of people have been crying about Emma Frost needing a nerf, but really the character is fine. My only problem with her right now is the way that kabam set up her node in uncollected. The extra attack is kind of ridiculous imo. She could have had an extra fun and interactive node like bane, or buffer, but her attack rating is such a pain. I’ve seen her take down an r4 5* in one blocked combo. I don’t really think that this was a good move, considering that I, and many other players who are uncollected don’t even have a champion that high yet. This fight requires so much more skill to complete than any other boss introduced previously in eq and saying just “practice and git gud” really doesn’t cut it. I really think that this fight could have been made in a way that made it challenging, but much more doable. I don’t like the path you guys are heading down requiring niche champions to take out bosses. So what does the community think about her abilities attack in particular.

Emma Frost(Not whining) 172 votes

She’s perfect; I already have one of the best counters ranked up
8%
ScottLangmum_m2chiipxopNightCrackerDrasticallyExHavokJyotishkaRevenge_of_the_NerfsTatteredSailNatetronnMaldroit2CASrini003ZADO1991MrVamps07Adityatheaawesom 15 votes
She has a good design, her attack is just way too high
51%
Jh_DezOmniRagamugginGunnerWhododo872cradlemanBigMoDrZolaSuperChronadapps2goA_Noob_Is1TaxKoperBoyFrostySaiyanStewmanmmmbanyasTrimbobDidzeewappykidAppleisgod 88 votes
I think some of her abilities could use tweaking(other than the node)
13%
Animejay70sfu_koraxOKAYGang1haunted_memoryHERVE_LEANDREGreifmaster911Racs0Hammerbro_64JayProngsTrollllolllloBahamutPeterQuillEvangelionlovrDankestChefFight_meace930999AleorNotsavage19FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNb2121 24 votes
sHe NeEdS a NeRf!1!1! wAy ToO hArD!1!1
13%
ThatweirdguyCapWW2XHans_GruberXHeraldofNoneSarmisegetusaZarakikAkhilxcxDOKTOROKTOPUSSpiritOfVengeanceJustusCastrump01arisCadillac_puss123AwroenderStrikerrx8Troy_Elric123AryannaMakhan_PandeyLOGAN580ZJoePkingb 24 votes
Git gud noob, she is easy if you have skill like me
12%
ArcDeAngelusHaji_SaabLosspikTheManMythLegendFoxhero007StoyvensenGNASTYLilMaddogHTSgtAnime1Bruce12342My_SuperiorDRTOCoachLedUlysseOdysseus75VoltolosNoob2435CX233AlexxキングHelicopter_dugdugdugJ0E_Hardy 21 votes

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    haha nice one there, medusa is the real queen of diamonds here, he is able to beat the krap of every uncollected boss
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’ll admit that the node is fundamentally “not interactive” to the levels that Emma is and that’s a shame. Overall she’s a fair (if not harsh) champ to play against but that node just tells me they put no thought in how to make fighting her more interactive.
  • sHe NeEdS a NeRf!1!1! wAy ToO hArD!1!1
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I don't think inverted controls is a very clever or creative way to make things harder. It is not as silly or lacking in creativity as unavoidable damage but it is close. Act 5 is going to be full of so people better start getting used to it.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Actually enjoying fighting her.
    Dislike the fact that the slightest slip results in death though. But that's Uncollected as well, just make sure you're on point. Still, a few hits should be able to be caught, not a single one-kick death.

Managing to be focused enough to not forget that controls invert is half the fun. I've had my moments where I hanged my head thinking 'Nooo, idiot.. the other swipe' but that's cool. Keeps you on edge.

Slightly less attack, and it would be fine (200fury instead of 300fury for instance). Still hard, slightly more forgiving.
    Won't change the fact that I will take her out completely as is though haha :lol:
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Its Uncollected. The top difficulty. If someone wants an easy match, they have a choice of 4 lower difficulties. However if someone wants a challenge, he only has UC. So leave UC alone with your whining.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Its Uncollected. The top difficulty. If someone wants an easy match, they have a choice of 4 lower difficulties. However if someone wants a challenge, he only has UC. So leave UC alone with your whining.

I guess you can't read, if you can reread the title again.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I am getting slap used 3 team 40 percent revives n only have her at 67 percent lol
    y9xtgm4h6810.png
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    This is actually one of the most enjoyable fights in the last few months for me personally. After a couple of practice runs you get used to to the inverted controls and her sp1 isn’t actually hard to dodge. It’s weird at first, but it’s really not that bad if you just practice. Never go in to uncollected without expecting to lose a couple of times, it’s supposed to be a hard challenge. Plenty of time to quit the quest, let your energy refill and try again. Just finished my 2nd run on it and I haven’t needed any specific champion. Armour breakers make the fight much shorter, but if you’re patient it’s doable with anyone. Doesn’t need to be changed at all in my opinion, it’s a fun challenge and certainly does not have any unavoidable damage. The attack bonus isn’t really an issue I don’t think for uncollected, there’s been a very clear emphasis on intercepts from previous months, shouldn’t be relying on parry and blocking too much to win fights on the hardest difficulty. Plus, the occasional parry is perfectly fine when she’s out of diamond form, you don’t take much damage from it. That’s just my opinion, uncollected would be boring if you could just block and parry your way through it without having to worry too much. None of the poll options really represent the way I feel about this fight, I’d pick the first one but I don’t have a ‘perfect counter’. Just using my normal champs and focusing on the intercepts. Also, when you use a special to consume power, she often comes out of diamond form so you can apply your debuffs like normal. Uncollected has been my favourite part of the game for a while now, I’m always looking forward to the next challenge and this is one that I thoroughly enjoyed playing.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited September 2018
    KABAM'S UP TO THEIR USUAL MONEY GRABBING!!! UNLESS YOU HAVE STRONG CHAMPS LIKE THE TOP 10-20% WITH MAX 5* N 4/55.

Relax Buttercup. You only supposed to beat her with 5*s. This Uncollected Difficulty... The hardest of them all. Don't cry just because you're champions are not powerful enough for Uncollected yet.

All in all, I think her abilities are fine. Its just her block damage that seems a little OP. But even that can be worked around.
    Who u beat it with star
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    took a few fights but I got her down, however dont make one mistake
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    She’s perfect; I already have one of the best counters ranked up
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    y9xtgm4h6810.png

This is hilarious to me. Not one of those champs you pictured will counter her. All 4*s too. Let me guess you used a lot of revives to get uncollected. That's fine and all but just expect to use a lot of revives in uc too. Also, learn to fight her
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    y9xtgm4h6810.png

mke2jblp9obp.jpg
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I think some of her abilities could use tweaking(other than the node)
    I'm not a fan of the inverted controls. Especially not with so little time to react to it.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i think shes incredibly fun. i just wish she wasnt doing 4k through my block
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    She's ok. That 300% attack boost makes her disgusting.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Like, once i found out i can hit her AND dodge her sp1, it didnt seem too bad. but something that requires perfect intercepts, i kinda wish i didnt take so much chip damage..
    but eh its uncollected
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    y9xtgm4h6810.png

This is hilarious to me. Not one of those champs you pictured will counter her. All 4*s too. Let me guess you used a lot of revives to get uncollected. That's fine and all but just expect to use a lot of revives in uc too. Also, learn to fight her

lmao..you probably used revives as well in uncollected as most have done..back on topic..Corvus is a good counter to her if you have him