**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    My alliance is having the same issue
  • BluDragonBluDragon Posts: 115
    We are having the same issue, affecting both us and our opponent. It seems like fights are of "normal" difficulty though, so I think it's just a display bug.
  • BluDragonBluDragon Posts: 115
    I would like to withdraw the above comment; our opponents are displaying correctly. It's just us that are not. I imagine for them the situation is reversed.
  • My alliance is suffering fromthe same. At the time of placement in the AW the nodes were fine and, for eg, blade in bg2 was about 20000 and now is below 10000. The attack team bosses are normal but all of our champs are at base rating as well! x7hipizc8eq2.png
    nqkitaoaw2mv.png
  • DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    Defender placement when viewing you own alliance, champs dont seem to have local nodes activated. Anyone else seeing this issue?tq27x5394p47.jpg
    This is one of our current war bosses a maxed 4* ultron.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's a lot worse than I thought how the hell do you guys manage to constantly screw up so badly I'm not sure I'm even the right tier
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    fvdn8p29nb50.jpeg

Just started our first AW since the last season was over. And then we run into this! This is nuts!

Does this mean he enemy alliance is fighting our defenders this weak? Or is it just a visual performance issue?

If it is the latter, then not oh boy is this bad.

Oh boy*
  • Same. Please explain kabam.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    It's visual only
  • It's not good that's its happening but I'm glad my alliance isn't the only one , it just sucks because its doing this its a guaranteed lose for us , hoping kabam can fix this or at least compensate the alliances that have suffered because of it
  • what's going on kabam having the same problem no buffs on defenders in war ur costing us our tier placement
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    It's visual only

Thanks. The more you know. Imagine if it was real, and our opponents were fighting the easiest battles they have ever seen.

There would be riots.
  • Same here making sure its visual.
  • What happen to our alliance in war map our defender are on their own ratings

the8xbwe5eiihqu.png
    y6nqe6pk6pxe.png
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    It's visual only

Have any proof of that?
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I was about to post the same thing. Lol 4/55 Hypes main boss surrounded by 6*s and 4/55 champs. Low PI is a understatement. yhhk95y6j73g.png

But to address the above post yes it’s visual only because the. Other team we are fighting has deaths. So most people in Gold 1 don’t die to 5k champs.
    Hopper99 wrote: »
    It's visual only

Have any proof of that?

Check out the main thread on this issue. It’s stated that it’s only visual.

But even still, visual bugs/glitches can be very annoying too
  • Hi, we are facing a technical issue here on our war defence and even if we lose we want our point back as something messed up and with all the nodes connected none of our defence champ is over 6k, we are 15mil ally n r4 5* on defence n showing rating of 6k that’s some BS
  • Why was it yesterday all the nodes around our boss node in aw had double the rating they have now. My ultron and magik whent from 11000 down to a little over 5000 please explain
  • Am sure on tier 6 that’s not how defence looks like 33b8am2v7qtf.png
  • But if we see here that’s different story pddy674xxe1j.png
  • notnebnotneb Posts: 6
    My Alliance is having the same issue.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    They know already. Theres only like 50 threads on this already.
  • notnebnotneb Posts: 6
    Theirs, qj38d4cplqii.png
    and otp4a1b80ahr0.png
    urs
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    Hopper99 wrote: »
    It's visual only

Have any proof of that?

Check out the main thread on this issue. It’s stated that it’s only visual.

But even still, visual bugs/glitches can be very annoying too

I've been monitoring this all day. I was like the 2nd person to post about it. Only official response I have seen simply said they were lookin into the issue.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Where did a mod say it was visual. Not doubting it but I'd like to know what the mods say about it. Merged thread doesn't say it's visual.
  • coachricheycoachrichey Posts: 15
    Another one affected by the bug. Our boss was 86k strong and now 8200.