**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    Same here🤦8olgxur7jznw.jpg
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    edited September 2018
    The nodes for my alliance are but increasing rating for us but are for the opponents, All the champs on this are at their normal rating and aren’t with their nodes. An alliance member had the same issues too.

Yes I know I have horrible defenders... but I’m a bit ahead of everyone else.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    They will stay that way since you created probably the 100th thread on this topic.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Troll

They answered in the merged thread. You failed to take 1 min to see if anyone else is having the same issue. Could have found your answer in the time it took to create this exessive post.
  • We have the same problem!
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    8x4gczsd4dp9.png
  • KGold29KGold29 Posts: 40
    Same here. The original PI of the defenders are shown and not the noded PI.
  • I’m seeing same issue. On attack, AW shows champ pi with node effects but on defense our champ pi aren’t reflecting the node. In the list of defenders it is.
    632javap25kr.jpeg

zp81efaq4ew8.png

08l20x8cwgbn.png
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Lol, the system is auto-tanking now.
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
    They actually have not given an explanation in the merged thread.
  • What's Wrong? Our war defenders are without nodes....
  • Ours too.
  • Yeah when I look at the other alliance there nodes are boosted I seen a 4* modok unduped pi over 65k right at 66k linked
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    It is not performing correctly as there is no way our defense is this weak as we have never finished under 40 defender kills
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    what is happening with the war defense knots the defenders are below their normal ratings please help us this failure is from the system let's lose the war for kabam failure?
  • Happening to us right now. We have zero defender kills and the other team has a team of full health . not normal!! Our boss went from 24000 to 5400. Come on!!!
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Agreed same thing is happening to my alliance
  • Same here... other team looks buffed not ours
  • Us too
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    Having the same issue with our map can we get some administrative words on this anytime soon?
  • Same here in my ally also... no one from MCOC is answering. What’s up with this?
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    edited September 2018
    MD was replaced by war node dispersion, ha.
    I’m seeing the same problem in my AW. It seems to be afffecting our opponent’s champs, with the exception of their main boss nodes.
    laclqmt8rvvz.png
    ybm4c2djrew2.png
    i1xe0vwx7n8o.png
    uhr602i2957c.png
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    The other team even sees that our champs are super low as well and say really easy to beat... but there's nothing wrong with their defense...
  • CaptainEpiqCaptainEpiq Posts: 25
    This seems like a big issue here. Our alliance war defense is severely weakened/not buffed. Look at this screenshot for specifics.7wc2c2cyz3xg.jpg
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Same happened to us...
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Our war is bugged too, the opponents PI is so low its like they dont even exist! We can just move right through the tiles like they didnt even place defence so surely this is a bug. Hopefully kabam can look into this, ive been seeing it since season ended.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    I thought you were Not supposed to show other players names or alliance name. Same thing happened to me in War right now I'm pretty sure it's a visual bug cause we have some kills with the 4000 pi defenders and their 7000pi attackers.
    Adonanvay wrote: »
    Currently my alliance is in a war with the alliance known as the inglorious bestards and all our defenders power index is bugged . w7xxntw0a451.pngu40ilfhjdic2.png
    Adonanvay wrote: »
    Currently my alliance is in a war with the alliance known as the inglorious bestards and all our defenders power index is bugged . w7xxntw0a451.pngu40ilfhjdic2.png

I thought you can't call out an alliance
    Wow if this was me posting I'd get a warning message from Kabam Porkchop
    They already investigating my guess visual bug
    These guys with the pics probably trying to put the other alliance out there no they are not cheating it's a visual bug!