**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The worst lag in history

All this time at my android device i got used the overheating, but it ran perfectly smooth, now in patch 20 I have the worst lag i've ever seen in a game. KABAM I love your game but with bugs like those i'm one step from deleting it

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Did you restart your phone after the update? Worked for my Android
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 31
    i restarted the game and my phone a bunch of times
  • 937Ladyk22937Ladyk22 Posts: 16
    I am experiencing lag and phone getting super hot too. It also keeps freezing especially when I go to my crystals to try to open them. I keep complaining to my alliance in group chat but most aren't having the problem SMH.
  • Hey guys, I'm really sorry to hear you're experiencing these problems, and I realize it can be very frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect!

With that being said, there's already an active discussion HERE where we're gathering more information about these issues in an effort to identify the cause and develop a solution. To help keep the Forum tidy, we'll be closing any additional threads on the topic.

Please take a moment to contribute to the thread linked above by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to resolve these issues as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.