**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

2 stars mystic crystals

CristalmanCristalman Posts: 740 ★★★
Hello,

Just take some 2 stars mystic crystals to try to grab dormmamu and ghst rider 2* and they are not in those crystals. Is it a bug or is it volunteer, if it’s volunteer, could you publish the list for the 2 stars crystals for the comming’s days, thanks

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Yerp ... I bought 1 in hopes of seeing a 2 star GR (one of the only rare 2 stars I'm missing) and also didn't see him in there.

Sad panda.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I bought one and nabbed a Hood that I didn't have, so I'm happy with it. Don't think I'd go crazy on them, though.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    yah, I've already got hood/mordo/Morningstar...etc.

was just hoping that it contained Ghost Rider, which it does not appear to.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    I got morningstar and the hood!

• Pennmabob wrote: »
    Lol i spent 500 on the science ones and didn't even get a joe fixit, but i did get a shiny 2 star luke cage

You obviously don’t own a Thanos car.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Cristalman wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to have also the list for the days after: cosmics, techs, mutants and skill?

That's what he meant by working on the other Crystals. ;)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I don't have Dr Strange and Morningstar but looking at RNG, maybe wait some more.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i bought the science and got my Joe Fixit, WWii, Quake & Luke..... i now have all of them. spent 1000 untis on science... lol....
    i already have GR and dorm as mystic 2*. Only one i needed as mystic was MS and now i got her..... spent 300 units on mystic....

LOVING THESE CRYSTALS!!!!!

would really love those lists @Kabam Miike that would help amazingly!!!!!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    uthy99 wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Lol i spent 500 on the science ones and didn't even get a joe fixit, but i did get a shiny 2 star luke cage

Ma man.
  • Hey All! We just posted the list of the contents of all of the Class Crystals right here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/94584/2-star-class-crystal-contents/

Thanks for your patience!
  • uthy99 wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »

Ma man.

Haha at least somebody knows