**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 stars mystic crystals

CristalmanCristalman Posts: 740 ★★★
Hello,

Just take some 2 stars mystic crystals to try to grab dormmamu and ghst rider 2* and they are not in those crystals. Is it a bug or is it volunteer, if it’s volunteer, could you publish the list for the 2 stars crystals for the comming’s days, thanks

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Yerp ... I bought 1 in hopes of seeing a 2 star GR (one of the only rare 2 stars I'm missing) and also didn't see him in there.

Sad panda.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I bought one and nabbed a Hood that I didn't have, so I'm happy with it. Don't think I'd go crazy on them, though.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    yah, I've already got hood/mordo/Morningstar...etc.

was just hoping that it contained Ghost Rider, which it does not appear to.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    I got morningstar and the hood!

• Pennmabob wrote: »
    Lol i spent 500 on the science ones and didn't even get a joe fixit, but i did get a shiny 2 star luke cage

You obviously don’t own a Thanos car.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Cristalman wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to have also the list for the days after: cosmics, techs, mutants and skill?

That's what he meant by working on the other Crystals. ;)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I don't have Dr Strange and Morningstar but looking at RNG, maybe wait some more.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i bought the science and got my Joe Fixit, WWii, Quake & Luke..... i now have all of them. spent 1000 untis on science... lol....
    i already have GR and dorm as mystic 2*. Only one i needed as mystic was MS and now i got her..... spent 300 units on mystic....

LOVING THESE CRYSTALS!!!!!

would really love those lists @Kabam Miike that would help amazingly!!!!!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    uthy99 wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Lol i spent 500 on the science ones and didn't even get a joe fixit, but i did get a shiny 2 star luke cage

Ma man.
  • Hey All! We just posted the list of the contents of all of the Class Crystals right here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/94584/2-star-class-crystal-contents/

Thanks for your patience!
  • uthy99 wrote: »
    Pennmabob wrote: »

Ma man.

Haha at least somebody knows