**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Did Improve RedSkull Using One Of My Idea

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
7vrpdqop7veq.png

Here is My Ideas :

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/93212/red-skull-improvement#latest

Kabam did Buffed him a bit by synergy by useing one of my idea

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    NICE
    Holy cow. That darn near makes my boy effing AWESOME

@JC_ , did you see this?!?!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    NICE

Thanks
    Holy cow. That darn near makes my boy effing AWESOME

@JC_ , did you see this?!?!

i think he need a bit Damage and he will be amazing Champ not that i compliant just i love using him very match
    Honestly it really doesn't sound equal to your idea ... You just guessed h the unstoppable part.
    Also I doubt this wasn't already planned before he even was released.

Maybe
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Honestly it really doesn't sound equal to your idea ... You just guessed h the unstoppable part.

Maybe

It's both, probably -- planned, but still was a good idea
    Maybe

It's both, probably -- planned, but still was a good idea

yes i just Hoped Kabam do the other Idea i give but that will make him too op

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    pretty awesome synergy none the less

built in Heavy-Hitter node
    Why would anyone flag me for no reason
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    👍👍 this is interesting. Disappointing that they are choosing to try to improve a weak release by making you work to get yet another brand new champ though 😕

But I will be very interested to see how the mechanic works though.

@ESF is this a game changer in your opinion?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    you would be able to throw heavies with alot less risk....

i see the ability to reliably combo using MLLLH
    more often then not if u try this ur H gets intercepted.
    that would be a powerful combo
    JC_ wrote: »
    👍👍 this is interesting. Disappointing that they are choosing to try to improve a weak release by making you work to get yet another brand new champ though 😕

First of all, your first point is absolutely true. This needed to be a mechanic on the character itself.

But at the same time, yeah, it's about the single most realistic thing they could do that is impactful, if they aren't giving the character more DPS.

Because here's the thing: The on-demand power mechanic was already the best thing about the character. It's an elite mechanic. But the downside of getting punched in the face if you miss the heavy intercept is a tough pill to swallow, as is the prospect of losing all of your shield charges by blocking a five-hit combo.

The two seconds of Unstoppable while charging, even with the under one bar of power of restriction, is amazing in this way: You basically will always have at least a half a bar of power up, give or take depending on the sig level we have, due to that mechanic.

But the higher the sig level means the more power that two seconds gets, which means that you could be looking at a 3-5 hit combo pushing you over one bar, which means...shield charge.

What this means to me is that the Red Skull, in essence, is gonna have one shield charge up the vast, vast majority of the fight -- which means tank mode is absolutely on.

Now, you can either choose to play repeated stun/heal block mode with the L1, or push it to the L2 for the Shock Damage, or the L3 for total power control. But you're gonna have the ability to do that consistently, for the entire fight. That is such a good change for the character.

Yeah, it sucks to have to grind for Omega Red. But in this case, it is borderline essential, if you like Red Skull...and we do

Lol got flaged again

First of all, your first point is absolutely true. This needed to be a mechanic on the character itself.

But at the same time, yeah, it's about the single most realistic thing they could do that is impactful, if they aren't giving the character more DPS.

Because here's the thing: The on-demand power mechanic was already the best thing about the character. It's an elite mechanic. But the downside of getting punched in the face if you miss the heavy intercept is a tough pill to swallow, as is the prospect of losing all of your shield charges by blocking a five-hit combo.

The two seconds of Unstoppable while charging, even with the under one bar of power of restriction, is amazing in this way: You basically will always have at least a half a bar of power up, give or take depending on the sig level we have, due to that mechanic.

But the higher the sig level means the more power that two seconds gets, which means that you could be looking at a 3-5 hit combo pushing you over one bar, which means...shield charge.

What this means to me is that the Red Skull, in essence, is gonna have one shield charge up the vast, vast majority of the fight -- which means tank mode is absolutely on.

Now, you can either choose to play repeated stun/heal block mode with the L1, or push it to the L2 for the Shock Damage, or the L3 for total power control. But you're gonna have the ability to do that consistently, for the entire fight. That is such a good change for the character.

Yeah, it sucks to have to grind for Omega Red. But in this case, it is borderline essential, if you like Red Skull...and we do

You don't need to grind for him you can get him at Marvel Insider
  • issamaf80 wrote: »

Welcome to the forums.......

Welcome to the forums.......

Hhh

If you want Omega Red You Can Get Him At Marvel Insider
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Will that synergy be available in the three star version
    Will that synergy be available in the three star version

I think so