**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• arni2arni2 Posts: 362 β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2018
    We also facing the same issue. It shows the rating without node buffs
  • Yup same here, was really confused
  • nadeem_inayatnadeem_inayat Posts: 35 β˜…
    I was checking the summary of war status were we noticed very low defensive kills against our opponents.
    iwfog7pjtt1b.png

Which could be possible but we went to the base, we notices the PI of champions was extremely low.
    w1ky4jlrq81d.png

Now I don't know if it is due to some game bug or our opponents are cheating someway. But there is definitely something fishy going on.

Further, if we see the summary of our defense, the PI of the champions that are still not knocked out is fine but on the map and at time of fight (apparently) gets reduced, ultimately reduced PI after knocked out.
    6khhk8h0bpya.png
    8fh91a5nxjj7.png

If you compare the above photos, following are the few examples of my concern:
    Node 54 the Boss: Has a 84,280 PI but on map only 8,943.
    Node 55 (Spidy): Has a 17,350 PI but on map only 8,680.
    The same can be noticed with all champions view-able in the above images.

Additionally, when the champion is knocked out, his PI on summary page also reduced. Which imply as the PI is reduced at time of fight and updated in summary as well. Following are the few examples from above images:
    Node 24 (Goblin 5Star R3/45): Has a base PI in my champions list at 6,190 and on map 6,463 (ISO-Infused Attack and Health 50% , Health 75%, Recovery 100%)
    Node 12 (Jug 6Star R1/25): Has a base PI in my champions list at 7,482 and on map 7,596 (ISO-Infused Attack and Health 50%, Limber 10%, Enhanced Fury 40%)

So, apparently all the nodes benefits are nullified and our opponents are basically fighting as duels. How cool is that for them.

I hope this concern will be noticed and we'll get a quick response @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • 8bpu3mcozhu7.png
    Kabam I expect response for this, after all can't be possible this glitch occurs.
    Our defenders are severely weakened. Look at this screenshot.
    A boss node has the same as a hero without buffs.jcd9uf2oi06f.png
  • LordPiyush24LordPiyush24 Posts: 32 β˜…
    ey8rob3sts07.jpg
  • LordPiyush24LordPiyush24 Posts: 32 β˜…
    kmljd6u9z43c.jpg
  • Over 12 hours since this thread started and not a single update besides we are looking into it. Either they don't care or are incompetent, or both.
  • ArnavArnav Posts: 16
    edited September 2018
    highmo1po4uoaug.png
    As you can see there is no effect on champs of the nodes where they placed. Our champs rating at defence is normal no buff on them but our opponent champs are buffed their rating is increased according to the nodes. Kabam is going worse day by day everytime they come with up buggy update. Fix this asap I'm so pissed off right now ugh 😑
  • N1ghtcrawlerN1ghtcrawler Posts: 2 β˜…
    I’m experiencing the same thing and defence is being ripped through! This obviously isn’t just a visual glitch because the champs arent having the node buffs attached! This is going to cost rewards and potentially move us a tier before season starts again therefore resulting in a lower multiplier for our score!
  • N1ghtcrawlerN1ghtcrawler Posts: 2 β˜…
    qjhd05h1tzkd.png
    sll8ccnto5ie.png
  • Nitrolizum1_Nitrolizum1_ Posts: 4 β˜…
    Our alliance have the same problem.
  • EJSLEJSL Posts: 18
    edited September 2018
    Our war defense is not buffed as should be with nodes. Boss and mini Boss are 5-10k pi and opponent is 100k. They are ripping through our defense and we are forced to play them like normal.

I am sure it’s happening to others. Please fix this before season starts. I’m just grateful this is not during season.
  • EJSLEJSL Posts: 18
    edited September 2018
    also the game is constantly crashing now
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83 β˜…
    edited September 2018
    iz2j7kkwf91w.png
    Yup, annoying as hell
  • Nitrolizum1_Nitrolizum1_ Posts: 4 β˜…
    vmfuuckavoz3.jpg
  • KARAKUURIKARAKUURI Posts: 14 β˜…
    nutxt8q8kz2d.jpg
    Same problem here
  • This happend to a lot of us, Kabam pleaase explain this.
  • Same problem here. My ally def PI drop
  • Chicano509Chicano509 Posts: 24 β˜…
    3d1mn5lxr6en.png

Not AW defense multiplier
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same here
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So is this just visual or is the opposing alliance going to walk through us like we're paper?
  • BenforcerBenforcer Posts: 4 β˜…
    We are losing our war because the nodes are doing absolutely nothing for our champs,no PI increase at all,But our opponents nodes seem to be working just fine with huge PI increases........this is unacceptable,we losing points and rewards and it's all your fault.please fix this!!!
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You could have read the big thread in the bugs section as well before starting yet another thread on this..
  • AlexAsenovAlexAsenov Posts: 7 β˜…
    We don’t have nods in our defense and enemy team have!09utm0jbmazc.png
    eva0pmwlvxyn.png
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    the other side is suffering the same also.....

so it is fair and balanced.....
    individual points mean nothing outside of season....
    only win or loss.....
    and well both sides are affected fairly so not really any different
    There's nothing fair about it.......they getting an easy win over us because of this problem.
    They are not seeing the same issue.they went through all three our bg's like a hot knife through butter,even our boss nodes

We have it hard and they getting it easy.
  • 9fav7xcyajp5.png
    One more