**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Phoenix percentage value

All attack's gain 100% chance to incinerate the oppenent, dealing 115.4% damagy over 6 seconds.
Why it's in percentage ?
cbyu02x4vdtm.png

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Some Sigs are still a percentage. Guillotine is another example. 10%. The Stats themselves have changed to Flat Rate, but individual Abilities are sometimes still percentages.
  • Some Sigs are still a percentage. Guillotine is another example. 10%. The Stats themselves have changed to Flat Rate, but individual Abilities are sometimes still percentages.

It's not a signature ability, but for example, hyperion's energy damage from special attack 1, gwenpool's energy damage from special attack 1, it's not on percentage.
    And how i can calculate this damage per tick/stack's ? 115.4% of what ? base attack without masteries ? or with ?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Pretty sure that % is not supposed to be there and it to just say 115 damage
    edited September 2018
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Pretty sure that % is not supposed to be there and it to just say 115 damage

I thought the OP meant the 100%. Not sure. You could be right. Could be a typo.
  • AggresssorAggresssor Posts: 22
    edited September 2018
    Just 115 damage over 6 seconds ? i don't think, because it's a 5* Phoenix rank 3 ! it's very low 115 / 6 seconds for 5 star phoenix rank 3. It's says 115.4 in percentage
    Aggresssor wrote: »
    Just 115 damage over 6 seconds ? i don't think, because it's a 5* Phoenix rank 3 ! it's very low 115 / 6 seconds for 5 star phoenix rank 3. It's says 115.4 in percentage

115.4 Damage in Flat Value. Not literally 115.4 over 6 seconds. I believe, anyway.
  • c7bfwl11f9wo.png
    Look at this, 5* rank 3 phoenix, 9 furies and 5 incinerate stacks and look at this damage
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Is 115 over 6 seconds. That's what's intended for her.
    She doesn't deal that much damage with the incinerates
  • Aggresssor wrote: »
    All attack's gain 100% chance to incinerate the oppenent, dealing 115.4% damagy over 6 seconds.
    Why it's in percentage ?
    cbyu02x4vdtm.png

Hi!

It looks like that percentage symbol should not be there and this is a typo. Sorry for the confusion! We've passed this along to be fixed.
    edited September 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Why it's in percentage ?
    cbyu02x4vdtm.png

Hi!

It looks like that percentage symbol should not be there and this is a typo. Sorry for the confusion! We've passed this along to be fixed.

So it's a typo and her incinerate damage it's very low a this point ? 115 / 6 seconds ?
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Why it's in percentage ?
    cbyu02x4vdtm.png

Hi!

So it's a typo and her incinerate damage it's very low a this point ? 115 / 6 seconds ?

Per Incinerate. They stack.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Aggresssor What is the attack rating of that Phoenix?
  • @Aggresssor What is the attack rating of that Phoenix?

Attack rating 1376
  • 1376 + (5*156)) = 2156 * 1.15 = 2479 damage over 6 seconds which should tick for 206 damage per second.
    (fury= 5)
    2 ticks per second.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    1376 + (5*156)) = 2156 * 1.15 = 2479 damage over 6 seconds which should tick for 206 damage per second.
    (fury= 5)

That attack rating is also wrong. Her base attack is 1154
  • Appleisgod wrote: »
    1376 + (5*156)) = 2156 * 1.15 = 2479 damage over 6 seconds which should tick for 206 damage per second.
    (fury= 5)

That attack rating is also wrong. Her base attack is 1154

Maybe, yes, without masteries i think
    edited September 2018
    2 ticks per second.

Yes 2 tick's per second but in game with 9 furies and 5 incinerate stack's it's doing only 25 per second or 50 per second if you prefer. But it's not that big -300 health / 6 seconds. 5 stack's = 1500 damage. If it's work correcly
    And sorry for my english...
    It says 1 stack of fury increases her attack by 155
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I'll have to put pencil to paper later, but I just tested my 3/30 and found that the Incinerate damage was scaling as my fury stacks increased. This tells me that the Incinerate damage is likely tied to attack rating and is not purely a flat damage per stack.

If anyone wants to run the numbers:

Attack rating is 597 + 58 (masteries) = 655 total
    Fury adds 80.6 per stack
    Incinerate damage is 59.7% energy damage over 6 seconds

The incinerate started at 10 damage per tick at 6 fury stacks and went up to 13 once I hit overload.
  • The question's it's: its works as intended ? i mean, it's a normal damage for her as a 5 star champion at rank 3 or it's a bug ? her damage scaling correctly ? per fury stack and incinerate stack.
    It's not a significant Incinerate. It stacks, but you won't get insane Damage.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Is normal. Before 12.0 it was a % value too, and it scales with fury as intended