**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gweenpool goes to the movie

when will people will get the extra rewards for completing 100% gweenpool goes to the movies

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    They won't, it's already been explained that the wording was mildly off, and that the rewards you got were all the rewards given.

They're sending out the missing 1000 shards for the crystals this week though.
  • ColdriskColdrisk Posts: 7
    Wow completing the bottom 3 quest was an absolute waste of time.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it is now, you can pull another 2* that you seemed desperate for a premium crystal lol
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    0cw9gh9u0v5w.jpg

This is our rewards. I will never put another dime into this game
  • Zerophunk wrote: »
    0cw9gh9u0v5w.jpg

This is our rewards. I will never put another dime into this game

This was to fix an error that occurred where there was 1000 shards missing from the rewards.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    This isn’t the first time this misunderstanding has come up from an event like this. Kabam might want to find a different way of wording this stuff.
    It is still a flat out bait and switch @Kabam Miike in the first email and post it said players that complete all 4 sets will have a big reward. Then a week before it ends kabam comes back with "oh it's what not a reward it's what you would get from completing all tiers all 4 weeks 100%. That my friend is a foul move on the community as a whole. A few more 2* and 3* champs is not a big reward.
    So yes you have seen my last $
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    It is still a flat out bait and switch @Kabam Miike in the first email and post it said players that complete all 4 sets will have a big reward. Then a week before it ends kabam comes back with "oh it's what not a reward it's what you would get from completing all tiers all 4 weeks 100%. That my friend is a foul move on the community as a whole. A few more 2* and 3* champs is not a big reward.

Just accept it as it is. That statement could be taken either way. It said if you complete the 4 week set you'll have a big payoff. I didn't see it as a if you complete every difficulty you'll be rewarded. Also all possible rewards are stated at the bottom of the Same post and nowhere does it mention those extra rewards
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

you got a 5* crystal, a 4* one and the ultimate crystal without any challenge, and you want even more?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    So does that mean everyone will get this?? Since it was to correct an error, I haven't gotten mine. Anyone else here who did not complete 100% but still got the shards?
    Here is an updated video about this from Prof
    https://youtu.be/IIUEc5dchLU
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Is what kabam fault I not got that shard 👊👊👊
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    It is still a flat out bait and switch @Kabam Miike... That my friend is a foul move on the community as a whole.

Yeah, no. The "community as a whole" can actually read and wasn't so dumb as to believe that there was a "secret reward" that was only vaguely referenced in a post on the forums, so don't lump the rest of the "community as a whole" in with you, because we have no desire to be associated with you.

I recommend that you quit the game altogether... then you'll have time to take some basic reading courses and learn what bait and switch means.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Won't spend another dime? So you spent to earn that 5* 4* etc from the GP event?

Another prime example of those that are just never satisfied. I too can take an obscure reference and twist it into my personal agenda if I wish, I just choose not to.