**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma Frøst SP1 (How to evade)

Not sure if I’m getting this right whenever I fight her...

Is it supposed to go : 1) Dash forward 2)Dash forward 3)Dash Backward ? (Because of inverted controls)

I have the rest of Uncollected Difficulty basically complete. Just stuck on her

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    There's a slight delay before the second dash.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Dash Fwd 2 times.. (dash back 2x will happens)
    Dash Fwd no.3 willl make your Champ attack that Emma..

Practice make perfect.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I just did her yesterday in uncollected. My experience , when she reaches power 1 be at a distance and expect her to use it. Dash forward wait a moment then dash again forward then instead of dash backwards (which is essentially going forwards) just hold on your position and wait a second to let expire the effect. This I felt better instead of dash backwards as sometimes if you delay a split second she immediately clips you down. Game over. Better evade sp1 by forwards, wait a moment and forward again and wait at your position. Just my thoughts.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    It's just a matter of practice. First evade then look at her movements with hands when you have to dash forward to evade the second energy hit. Then counter her
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I find it easiest to instead of trying to evade the entire thing just block the first portion and then wait a second, dash forward, then dash backwards to hit her after her special. I've solod her with SL using this method, the block damage is not too bad especially if you parry the first portion of her attack. After you've gotten good and this method then perhaps move on to trying to evade the entire thing.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Block first hit then dash forward then backwards
  • LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    Use what CapWW2 said to practice. Also, use CapWW2. In uncollected, she has the armor node so a duped WW2 is gonna have perfect block most the time and you’ll have a lot of time to practice since you won’t get KO from block damage.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    @Laylic I would do that, but Cap WW2 hits like a pillow compared to other champions in the game atm.

Even if I did have the block proficiency from him, I’d end up having to do a combo of 500+ just to take down Emma once
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    @Laylic I would do that, but Cap WW2 hits like a pillow compared to other champions in the game atm.

Even if I did have the block proficiency from him, I’d end up having to do a combo of 500+ just to take down Emma once

His bleed on sp2 is 500+ per tick. She has 150k health not 2 million.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

His bleed on sp2 is 500+ per tick. She has 150k health not 2 million.

Ever heard of her glass form? It’s bascially active half of the time you fight her and she has very heavy resistance to any attack in general.