**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who to use my 4* generic awakening gem on

Hi sorry for creating yet another poll thread, just finished fully exploring Act 4 and I am torn between whom to awaken with the generic 4* awkening gem. All great champs (and knowing my luck whoever I choose to use it on I will dupe from my next crystal opening anyway)

Thanks for your help

Who to use my 4* generic awakening gem on 32 votes

Void
34%
BigMoXillymanFighter092Jackbrooks2580Gercasbluebubble100Fhfjghhggggjfhfjgskullduggery72SidDDragonFooshblalalahoovinho 11 votes
Medusa
25%
Ajavedfish8sixSuperSam57ChampioncriticZADO1991Webby72LordNeoSparkyCz 8 votes
Starlord
12%
Saket_123brunakTivjyotAwsomediabrine 4 votes
Domino
12%
MrVamps07St333lllXeon_SRT21SPIDERMANANTMAN 4 votes
Ghost
6%
XFA_Rebootedbinrak 2 votes
Wait for Blade
3%
Nb2121 1 vote
Save it for someone else
6%
ChadhoganAustin555555 2 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    Star-Lord or Void. The rest is good without needing to be awakened.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Save it for someone else
    Archangel. Need I say more.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Medusa
    It's really a toss up between Medusa, Starlord, void and domino. But I'd say Medusa is a generally good champ, great on both offense and defense, and can help you wreck Emma frost
  • EndarkenedEndarkened Posts: 61
    edited September 2018
    Archangel. Need I say more.
    Good call, thankfully already have archangel awakened
    izali6ycxj34.png
    7s9erbqxsd0d.png
    1dgnlpu5tp5q.png
    tc35xywga7xd.png
    hml7b1arcupd.png
    7696lgghprr9.png
    82mmmagl9q9d.png

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Void
    I would say void if u have the Sig stones..his dupe makes the character amongst the best in the game...and that constant damage is so damn useful as u constant chip off opponents health even when u are baiting...he is the best character to bring in path 7(or path g) in war...makes short work of all enhanced regen and arc overload fights...I used my 5/50 last season and solo'd the regen enhance mini in every war
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Save it for someone else
    Save it for a rare 4* that you might never get again like og vision or Kang red Deadpool thanos every champ you listed can be got as a 5* champ so I would save it
  • EndarkenedEndarkened Posts: 61
    Thanks for the advice guys