**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Final gwenpool rewards

2»

Comments

• Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Please, give me even more free stuff because the free stuff I already got just isn't enough. I know I read somewhere that there's more free stuff and I'm not gonna listen to anyone because I'm right.....
  • Well a certain youtuber is the reason behind these kind of threads.. better ignore him totally as he whines over anything these days.. i mean what kind of person calls himself prof on youtube and makes bazillion videos about something wrong n keep ignoring people when he is called out for reading the message wrong
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Well a certain youtuber is the reason behind these kind of threads.. better ignore him totally as he whines over anything these days.. i mean what kind of person calls himself prof on youtube and makes bazillion videos about something wrong n keep ignoring people when he is called out for reading the message wrong

Proff is one of the few youtubers that will do things for the community, as in talk about the stuff kabam does. You can message him on the line app and suggest things and ask for advice. He always talks about things that no other youtuber will.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Most of the time i come here in forum trying to discuss what kind of rewards i think would be fair for the players, because i think the rewards/deals Kabam provides are way too bad, yep, most of time.
    But i gotta admit when i see these kinds of posts, that are just greedy af, not satisfied with that huge amount of shards + crystals (for such effort) from the Gwenpool event, i feel irritated.
    Also start reading more, people, don't just listen to some guy on Youtube telling you "there're HUGE rewards!!!" then complain when there's only 1000 shards. Seeing too many of this s***.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    AlOX952 wrote: »
    No. We got kabamed again and Im not happy. You don't get to tell me to stop. Who the **** do you think you are?

You didn’t get kabbamed. Kabam said there was a large payout for doing the event, Prof hoff, wrongly, interpreted this as meaning there was a secret reward, something kabam had never done before. He then either click-baited the hell out of it to get views, which means he’s in the wrong or he can’t understand English, in which case he’s not very intelligent.

Either way, very early on, people asked this question on the forum and were answered with the fact that there was no “big payout” except for the rewards stated

You are being stubborn now and nobody really cares for it, additionally you are being rude. You were wrong. Accept it, move on.
  • Hey everyone,

This thread has become no longer constructive so I am going to close this out. Please try to reconstructive comments and focus on the topic of the discussion rather than aiming at each other. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.