**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special one and two keep getting blocked!

Comments

• IIBruticusIIIIBruticusII Posts: 9
    6 pages and need more info....
    Wow...
  • ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    Hulk will NEVER chain his SP1 now
  • @Kabam Miike killmongers special 2 gets blocked a lot after a 5 hit combo. This is the only champion I have had this problem with. please fix it soon. thanks
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Has there been any movement on this? Targeting for 19.2 or 20.0? This has been going on for way too long.
  • IIBruticusIIIIBruticusII Posts: 9
    Page 3, nope
    Page 1 is better for this problem

And just happened again with Hulk,
    so I checked this topic....
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Is this fixed yet?
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Doctor voodoo medusa blade
  • DESTROYALL11DESTROYALL11 Posts: 55
    It's been happening alot for hulks sp1
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    This is still going on I've noticed... Any fix coming?? @Kabam Miike
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Working on exploration of Act 5.3 and it's horrible. So many SP attacks get blocked it's not even funny. What's worse is that the AI can then turn around and combo me to death. This content has me hitting 100+ times for EACH FIGHT and as few as 5 received hits will kill me. Blocked specials get very expensive very fast, not to mention extremely frustrating.

Three observations regarding when/where the AI does it more frequently:
    1) heavily buffed AI
    2) stacked masteries (AW and arenas)
    3) very aggressive AI

The more of the above, the faster they recover. Had a Storm recover from getting knocked down so fast that she was halfway into the air for her own SP1 before my champ even finished his animation.

Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Latest software
    Act 5.3.2 and 5.3.3.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    Add another super to the list. My brother has been having issues landing Electra's SP1 consistently. It's cost him a few fights with her.
    Bet it has already been fixed. Its been so long it cant possible be still not working
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Not to add to the pile, but it's been pretty consistent with me throughout. The Block comes immediately, the second you fire the Special.
    Surely it will be fixed on v20.0.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Surely it will be fixed on v20.0.

If anything, these AI difficulty "bugs" only increase with each new release.
  • _IceBurger_IceBurger Posts: 10
    The issue with Killmonger Sp2 is still not fixed yet after update v20.0. Kabam work on it as well instead of launching new champs.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Personally, I feel like I have had this problem for a while (I never thought this was an actual issue until reading this thread), I have almost NEVER been able to fire off a special IMMEDIATELY after a MLLLM combo, I usually NEVER take the risk and wait for the opponent to get parried, or just not finish the combo (I do a MLLL then fire off the special)

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_ We are hoping for an update on this issue since I believe it's been more than a month since the last update by Zibiit. :)o:)
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is something that the team has already been looking into, but if you can tell us what Champions you see this occur with, where you're seeing it (mode/quest, etc.), and who you're fighting against, that would be very helpful!

Thank you!
    Red skull sp2
    Any word on this yet? It gets quite annoying when the AI makes ridiculous blocks after a combo. o:)@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Killmonger special 2 is always blocked
    This issue is still not fixed... I am sick of getting my specials blocked
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I get it quite frequently when using hulk special one after ending 5 hit combo with medium hit. Doesnt matter how early i hit the special button, its like hulk's animation suddenly slows down giving the opponent time to block. Happens to my luke cage too. Can happen in every battle, though sometimes i can successfully combo.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Hulk sp1 is getting blocked too often
    TaimurKhan wrote: »

I now only dare to use Hulk's SP1 if the opponent is on the wall and I am right next to him.
    TaimurKhan wrote: »

I now only dare to use Hulk's SP1 if the opponent is on the wall and I am right next to him.

And then it still gets blocked