**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Is This Bull?!

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
wdm9kp41y3i0.png

Heal block nodes and life steal on the last chapter of the upcoming challenge quest? Such a big money grab.... :/

Comments

• OngellOngell Posts: 55
    They're trash.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    I knew that node was too good to be true
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    They couldn't possibly have an entire row like this. It would just be moronic. Each champ will likely take 3 to 4 minutes to kill under normal circumstances so with this combo thats 3 to 4 revives times 6 for that path assuming you never get hit.

I just can't see it but then again who expected the collector to be created in such a way that no one could possibly solo him
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    If this is the healblock on a special attack that lands, okay.

If this is the healblock that persists 100% of the fight and you cannot do anything about it... SHAME!
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    So it means we attack the life transfer node dont actually heals us cause of the heal block??!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Arus25 wrote: »
    So it means we attack the life transfer node dont actually heals us cause of the heal block??!

Sounds like it.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If this isn't a joke that is a pretty low blow to do something like this without some way around it.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Lets wait for ppl who play first and their comments tmr.
  • As you've clearly indicated by posting a screenshot of a reply in the forums, there's already a thread open that addresses this topic. Please don't open new threads to discuss a topic that's already being discussed elsewhere. This just clogs the forums, and we'd like to try to keep things more organized to ensure everyone is able to find the information they're looking for. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.