**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY NO Rank Down Tickets for MYSTIC CHAMPIONS???

Kabam is trying to silent us with their Dictatorship attitude. Truth is we ranked up our Mystic Champions like Dorm or Jugger or Morningstar because they gained a lot from MD. But now with new MD all these Mystic Champions would become weak defenders.

HOW CAN YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS KABAM? HOW MUCH MORE CAN WE PLAYERS TOLERATE YOUR SELFISH WAYS?

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure they said they’ll be watching to see how mystic defenders do with the new mystic dispersion. So calm down with the caps lock, for once kabam haven’t done anything wrong, yet.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Who cares MD was always overpowered they could get full bars easily and anyway blade will still destroy them even with the old MD so mystic defenders true weakness is him.
  • Namelez wrote: »
    It's a bug. Everyone saw this coming. For months if not a year people have been wanting this fixed. MD didnt get nerfed Dexterity got FIXED it was a bug.

Thats nonsense it wasnt a bug
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    ISHLORD wrote: »
    I am sure Most of the guys here commenting against my Post donot even have R5 Mystic Defenders

I have an R4 L40 Morningstar. I think it’s close enough. And no, I wasn’t ecstatic over the new changes, but I’m tolerant of changes to the game.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Also mystics defenders like dorm, mordo etc have never actually functioned as advertised because defensive synergies never worked and they have been nerfed multiple times now in combination with the new MD interaction basically being retired.
  • EvilEmpire wrote: »
    I don’t get what took so long adjusting MD it was obviously crooked but it was so long ago I remember buyin it specifically for SW back when she was goddess of the contest. Now that we have a wide range of power control champs, blade and invulnerability boosts, why did they even bother Mystics we’re already dying off they didn’t need to be eliminated entirely. The lazy clean sweep tactics they have resorted to because they’ve never been able to have everything working as intended is what’s truly discouraging.

Agree. There was no need for the sw,thor,ds etc nerfs either. Only needed to be done if they were teleasing them as 5*
    It matters for those who spent T5B to Rank 5 Mystic Defenders

If people spent the highest Resources in the game and Ranked for War Defense only, that's on them. War is always changing. So is the game. New Champs are introduced each month, and there's no guarantee that a strategy will work indefinitely. Besides, MD was changed. Not the Champs themselves.

With that thinking. What prevents Kabam from coming out with say a champ that is suppose to do X and help you tremendously with quests. You rank him r5 then Kabam nerfs him

Why do you think so many get pissed here

Nothing prevents them. It’s their game, and their rules, and there’s nothing wrong with them choosing to nerf something they think needs to be nerfed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★

If people spent the highest Resources in the game and Ranked for War Defense only, that's on them. War is always changing. So is the game. New Champs are introduced each month, and there's no guarantee that a strategy will work indefinitely. Besides, MD was changed. Not the Champs themselves.

With that thinking. What prevents Kabam from coming out with say a champ that is suppose to do X and help you tremendously with quests. You rank him r5 then Kabam nerfs him

People have been asking for Tickets long before the changes were confirmed. Nothing about the Champs has been changed, and Ranking is a final process. We don't Rank with the idea of getting Resources back, and if something else changes, we can't expect to have the means for the best Defense indefinitely. The point is to Rank more Champs with Resources we earn. Especially with the most valuable. If the only utility you Rank for is something like War, that is constantly shifting, there's not much that can be said for that.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★

Nothing prevents them. It’s their game, and their rules, and there’s nothing wrong with them choosing to nerf something they think needs to be nerfed.

Why did they wait so long to make a change, it was borderline ridiculous before Blade was released and now after years we’re coming to this 🙄 if we got quarterly balances I doubt anyone would care but this was the meta for a very very long time and now they are just having a giant retirement party and guys like you just think it’s all good.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    If something grows into a more significant problem over time, especially with the array of new Champs coming regularly with new Buffs that could feed it, the fact that it's been around so long doesn't prevent them from looking at it. In fact, people have used it long enough, shouldn't be such a major issue. You can't rely on the same strategy forever.
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

Why did they wait so long to make a change, it was borderline ridiculous before Blade was released and now after years we’re coming to this 🙄 if we got quarterly balances I doubt anyone would care but this was the meta for a very very long time and now they are just having a giant retirement party and guys like you just think it’s all good.

I don’t understand what you see wrong about the owners of the game changing things as they see fit.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    [Edited by Moderation]

First of all, MS is losing NOTHING due to this change, she will be exactly the same on offense. Also, i don't really know anyone who's not in favor of this change....[/quote]

Ms gained a lot from md on defence because of the l2 evade
    Post edited by Kabam Pistachio on
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Are you saying Dormammu & Mephisto will no longer be good defenders? I beg to differ.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Are you saying Dormammu & Mephisto will no longer be good defenders? I beg to differ.

There is a difference between really good and just good
  • ISHLORD wrote: »

If people spent the highest Resources in the game and Ranked for War Defense only, that's on them. War is always changing.

Thats an outdated way of thinking mate. Companies could do stuff like this in patches before because the amount of money invested in games was minimal except for the purchase of course. They milk way to much money to just do whatever they want wothout people moaning, and rightly so. They are a scummy company and their practices are what really grinds peoples gears.

They sold class specific awakening gems less than a month before they done the 12. Nerf. They knew full well any person with an sw not awakened was buying that mystic gem for a champ they knew they were nerfing. Whatever u feel about people moaning and wether u would yourself doesnt mean they dont have a point and thinking a company can do anything at anytime is just not realistic at all
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

I don’t understand what you see wrong about the owners of the game changing things as they see fit.

That’s why they have lost so many customers lately. Look at the higher alliances. I guarantee you 50% of those accounts were bought from another person. People are just naive

Sweatlip wrote: »

If people spent the highest Resources in the game and Ranked for War Defense only, that's on them. War is always changing.

Thats an outdated way of thinking mate. Companies could do stuff like this in patches before because the amount of money invested in games was minimal except for the purchase of course. They milk way to much money to just do whatever they want wothout people moaning, and rightly so. They are a scummy company and their practices are what really grinds peoples gears.

They sold class specific awakening gems less than a month before they done the 12. Nerf. They knew full well any person with an sw not awakened was buying that mystic gem for a champ they knew they were nerfing. Whatever u feel about people moaning and wether u would yourself doesnt mean they dont have a point and thinking a company can do anything at anytime is just not realistic at all

If you want to think that way it’s fine, you’ll just have to deal with the fact they can do it because they own that app. If you want to run it differently, either get yourself your own successful game or buy Kabam. Just because you want a company to cater to your specific needs, doesn’t mean they have to.
This discussion has been closed.